Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could also be called using his position to humiliate and bully underlings.

As for him talking like an Evertin manager, I can't say I want one who tells our best players they've failed if they remain at Everton. That's not forgotten and never should be.

Come on Dave....I too thought Martinez was the right fit for Everton, and that we pulled the trigger too soon. But that's history and this is the 'now'. Koeman is just what this place needed. It's getting a right royal kick up the shyte-pipe and not before time. He's got a winning mentality and that's exactly what we need

feyenoordmiddle1.png

But ok, Ronald gets it now.

It could also be called using his position to instill confidence and get the best out of our current players.

As for him talking like an Evertin manager, I can't say I want one who says everything is phenomenal. Keep those feet on the ground Ronald you absolute boss!

Come on Dave....I too thought Martinez was the right fit for Everton, and that we pulled the trigger too soon. But that's history and this is the 'now'. Koeman is just what this place needed. It's getting a right royal kick up the shyte-pipe and not before time. He's got a winning mentality and that's exactly what we need
Very early days to declare that. A determination to get a team working harder aside, I see nothing of note so far.

Terrible football in most of the games played, the season ending in early January, a man who's attitude borders on cold indifference to his surroundings, and one who has made some mind boggling statements concerning where our top players should be plying their trade.

3 wins out of the last 5 games dont muddy the waters for me.

Very early days to declare that. A determination to get a team working harder aside, I see nothing of note so far.

Terrible football in most of the games played, the season ending in early January, a man who's attitude borders on cold indifference to his surroundings, and one who has made some mind boggling statements concerning where our top players should be plying their trade.

3 wins out of the last 5 games dont muddy the waters for me.

Stop your whining Ronald's beeatch

Status
Not open for further replies.