Rodwell to City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right atleast its being done now and not on the 30th

Moyes will be seeing some of this money and must have players in mind

Total guess from them, we are all fairly sure the Daily Fail hasnt a clue.

Yeah, that's why I put the "according" bit in haha. But really, for this transfer to happen so quickly you would have to imagine the fee was eye-poppingly good.

You're quite the opposite Neilsy lid.

Everton are embarrassing from top to bottom.

This.

I hope Rodwell comes back and destroys us and then all you saying you're made up will have a good moan "Oh why didn't we keep him???!!!"

Kind of makes sense Rodwell not playing in the Malaga game.

Tom Ince or Matt Phillips in?

Its disgracefull lads, that Andy Lewis wants pillaring for what he did.

Disgusting Everton.

Hardly sort after players lad

Yobo was a massive cock up

Billy was ****e and had to be sold at a loss

Yakubu is Yakubu and is prob about 44 years of age

What?

He just said clubs don't pull our pants down. I'd say we had our pants pulled down so often during all of those sagas that we got friction burns on our waist.

Fenerbahce especially schooled us.

Hope it's a good fee and I also hope it stays undisclosed. If we go out on the spend we don't want clubs knowing we're flush.

Its disgracefull lads, that Andy Lewis wants pillaring for what he did.

Disgusting Everton.

My God, what have you done with the real Neiler?

Hang on lad you're questioning Everton, you must be BU.

I'm embarrassed by some of the reaction of our fans. Lack of disrespect to a lad who wore the royal blue, I remember the days our fans had class when a player moved on.

A picture paints a thousand words...

xXJH0.jpg

ITS A MANAGERS MEETING FFS!

This.

I hope Rodwell comes back and destroys us and then all you saying you're made up will have a good moan "Oh why didn't we keep him???!!!"

I'll bookmark myself mate. Not even arsed.

But I can't for the life of me see it happening. I hope it does for his sake, like, but sometimes the sale of a player for a big price tag can see some quality come in the other way.

I hope it all goes in the Landon Donovan relocation to Old Swan fund :)

But, those touch line seats at City look real comfortable..yanno the racing style ones with the crest sewn into the head rest.. Jack's gonna enjoy the view from them, I bet they're heated and everything !!

Status
Not open for further replies.