Rodwell to City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a weird thing to hope.

Not really mate. He's one of us, and even if he's not playing for us he's still a blue and I really do like Jack. I wish him all the best in everything he does, and that obviously includes his career.

we will deffo have deals lined up i expext at least 3 signings, and moyes has gone on record to say how cisco has impressed him more than he thought he would and played himself into contention, rodwell offers nothing, but all players will look better with better players around them, if he plays 20 games for them this season i would be suprised, it could have been a lot worse news and admittedly a lot better, glad its not felli or baines having to be sold, at the end of the day if you asked every poster on here to name there fully fit strongets xi very very very few would put rodwell in, and that can be proved as there have been at least 2 threads asking for people to name there starting xi v utd and he was nowhere to be seen, anything over 10 million will be great business imho never seen him stand out and i watch every game thats not to suggest he isnt good and city's scouts will have forgotten more about what make a good player than i will ever know.

also some people jsut moan every single post is a dig at everton so you have to take there post with a pinch of salt, if it was a takeover today they would say sommet like 'well moyes wont spend well' or some ****

great deal for the club if the money is right his stock has been dropping

If you consider how much he will of been played this is like a free £15-20m, However I do believe he is a good player, but i'm interested to see Dickov wages being paid to join our staff as a striker coach.

My God, what have you done with the real Neiler?

Hang on lad you're questioning Everton, you must be BU.

I'm embarrassed by some of the reaction of our fans. Lack of disrespect to a lad who wore the royal blue, I remember the days our fans had class when a player moved on.

Agreed mate, i think the lad will kick on with the move i really do, i rated the lad but he was hitting brick walls with us - i said in another thread he reminded me of Kompany when i watched him as a youngster, i think he will end up of that calibre. He seems like a good lad too and a blue - always had the right things to say about the club and served us with dignity, nothing but the best do i wish him and think he will be a better player for leaving us.

What Lewis did today was unforgivable in my eyes, it doesnt change my fundamental opinions, but its disgusting, on what planet is ok or a permission been created to tease fans into thinking breaking news is on the way - and all the positive conintations and hopes that brings, then to be told that a player many fans have invested years of hopes and expectations in has been flogged a week before the season starts - as if thats something we should be happy with. Its disgusting.

If there are any positives to be drawn, the club are massively exposed now, its not like Arteta leaving on the last day last year, if they dont make signings before the window shuts there will be murder, they have nearly three weeks to play with so no place to hide.

I would be very surprised if we didnt have something lined up, early runners are Phillips, Donavon, Dempsey, Adam for me.

Id love to know the fee, i guess it will come out in the wash.

What is important to remember here this is pure profit, its not like selling Fellaini who has a value on the books or we owe money on the transfer this is pure hard cash, Rodwell cost us nothing bar a wage, investing this is going to be crucial and could really make us stronger.

just seen on bbc it was 15 then, an heard of other people like.

not bad if its true remember when everyone was like ' wouldnt let him go for 25 at the lowest
time ago.. but to be honest hes not all what he seemed hes a good player with potential but really
can end up very good or just average, the manu game and a couple others really seen the player i thought he was
but with the injuries etc not getting enough time and not really doing that well when on the pitch has put him back

i like the lad aswell but if it is 15 he was sitting on the bench most of the time anyway atleast 10 too spend - 8 m?
even be happy with that reckon we could get someone in an now were selling defensive players maybe weel start attacking
squad weve got / players bought look more attackin minded be good for us i think.

good look jack lid even though its city still hope he has a good career an does well there

Well considering we have felli,gibson,hetinga and neville i guess thats the one place we have some depth, and if city gave the right fee, there are some other positions really need filling. Coleman is not our starting RM answer, need better.

Status
Not open for further replies.