Rodwell to City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our mate just HAD to get involved didn't he? As long as his following increases...

John Merro â€￾@johnmerro1
Jack Rodwell could easily end up the next Jermaine Jenas. Always injured and very sellable. Moyes has exciting plans with this money.

Sad. Probably for the best of the club, but what a shame that we can't hold on to our young talents and build around them, rather than sell them off to bring in reinforcements and pay off debt.

Lets look at the facts:-

21 year old England international.
Looked good before injury and going to be a top player.
A couple of injury problems, but young and will get over them.

Most importantly we are selling to the richest club out there (£24m for Lescott). Got to be £20m at least.

We won't miss him that much really as we have cover and we will only miss the player he will become.

This should be interesting as wheneve I been here he has been ****ged off, so I assume most of you are delighted he's gone. From what I seen of him he's very similar to Ramsey in that he was a kid that people assumed he was gonna be star as soon as he made it and there has always been difference between the perception of siper talent and the reality of his performance

My Rodwell story :

I saw him once with his bird and dad in Jamies itallian. We were on the next table. I went the bog, went he went the bog and I said, "Alright Jack lad", he said "Alright"

Boss.

We all know my feelings on Rodwell...but this made me laugh.

@krizkon: Why didn't the shieks just invest in everton, theyve given us more money in 3 years than our lot

I knew somebody would mention Yakubu.

Rodwell, to some degree, wasnt surplus, we even gave him number 8 to push the price up.

this makes sence now. was wondering why he got an important number and then hardly ever played. i would also hope this is why neville was played ahead of him, hoping it would have been junior if he wasn't just coming back from injury as well. we've got to be perfectly honest here, AT LEAST IT WASN'T FELLAINI. im not happy to see him go, but compared to fellaini, baines jags, heitinga, rodwell is the one furthest away from reguralrly starting. wish the kid all the best if he does go, think he may struggle with all the pressure though, having said that he stepped up to international football well

Lets look at the facts:-

21 year old England international.
Looked good before injury and going to be a top player.
A couple of injury problems, but young and will get over them.

Most importantly we are selling to the richest club out there (£24m for Lescott). Got to be £20m at least.

We won't miss him that much really as we have cover and we will only miss the player he will become.

BBC says 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.