Roberto's hour long interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great interview and great honesty from Martinez.

May be the only one, but there was one questioner who seemed as intent on ensuring he sufficiently notified us that he watches footy (I think he specifically says such) as asking Roberto an insightful question. Found him annoying but other than that I thought it was great.

Good on you Roberto!

Great interview and great honesty from Martinez.

May be the only one, but there was one questioner who seemed as intent on ensuring he sufficiently notified us that he watches footy (I think he specifically says such) as asking Roberto an insightful question. Found him annoying but other than that I thought it was great.

Good on you Roberto!

Ha Ha Ha.

Yes - I guess so - is it time for
“Where’s the apostrophe money Bill?”

Anyway - I loved the bit in the interview when Roberto talks about the Cruyff 93 team. Its great to know we are now based on that instead of the John Beck team of the same time!
I also had a quick look at that Barcelona team to see if I could work out how things are going to be for the remainder of the season ..."Cruyff secured the services of international stars like Bulgarian marksman Hristo Stoichkov (Jelavic?), Danish wizard Michael Laudrup(Osman?), and Koeman(Heitinga?), a Dutch defender."

I think the quite annoying, negative interviewer is one of the SOS1878 guys. Think he posts on twitter as @Staveros. He's a bit of a blert on there too

Excellent. Really enjoyed listening to it. A good insight what goes on during the transfer window, and how players minds are not on the game. Thinks we dropped points during the last window because of it - Baines and Fellani??? All in all, top man and I think we are very lucky to have him as our manager

Status
Not open for further replies.