Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg o'keeffe just retweeted this:
Carl Markham ‏@carlmarkham 6m
#WAFC chairman Dave Whelan says he's placed no restrictions on prospective #EFC boss Roberto Martinez returning to sign former players

Would like us to go for McCarthy think him and Gibson would be good together.

Whelan gets off on selling anything, doesn't he? He sold the "aye broork ma leg a th'cup final" story like a drunk uncle at a wedding who once saw Ken Dodd on the bus. Someone calls for Martinez and he sells him before he gets interviewed. Someone bids for a player - sells him. In his heart he'll always be a bloke on a market stall.

I think a lot of people are saying McCarthy based on the opinion of others and what they've heard. Having said that, MCCARTHY* IN FFS!

*not Mick

We should not be talking with the Wigan Chairman as it is clear he is a sandwich short of a picnic, him talking about other clubs dealings.If it is proved later that all was agreed over the week-end then we can,t believe a word from our own chairman and club.Sorry to say if it is Martinez i fear for our team and the future of the club in the EPL:

Maybe. And I mean maybe McManaman. And even then he's not better than what we have.

For the price that these Wigan chaps would be we could get much much better.
Would deffo take him, he could be a late developer but I do like his dribbling tho. Depend on the price tho. Martinez believes he still got a lot to learn.
Roberto Martinez thinks young winger should reject Liverpool move.
Check in to Wigan Athletic vs Aston Villa
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez believes Callum McManaman would do well to reject Liverpool and stay with the club in the Championship next season.“Callum has been a phenomenal player for us but he still needs to work at certain aspects to become the player he can be and will be and the Championship to play week in, week out will be perfect for him

Status
Not open for further replies.