RIP Sir Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club Tribute

Tribute to Sir Bobby – News Archive – News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

The players, Board of Directors, management, staff and supporters of Everton Football Club would like to pass on their most sincere condolences to the family and friends of Sir Bobby Robson who died this morning at the age of 76.

Sir Bobby was a regular visitor to Goodson Park throughout his long and illustrious playing and managerial career and this football club would like to mark the passing of a man of genuine integrity.

Sometimes I remember why I love this club.

Sir Bobby Robson dies

Rest in peace always like sir bobby will be sadly missed
sorry please delete this thread did not see the other thread in the ale house
Thanks

Last edited:

yeah just to echo what pepole have already put RIP in peace Sir Bobby sad day for football in genaral. Thoughts and prayers go to his friends and family

Truely saddening . Suffered - in silence - for many years .
Gentleman AND a football legend . It's a rarity .

Turned down the Everton job twice , and had the good grace to later say he regretted it . Would've taken our most unlucky side in my lifetime to possible glory in a time when you had to be decent to win the big stuff . It wasnt as conglomeratory as today's footie and there were good sides all over Europe . He managed to do it with sides not too much better than ours of 76/79 .
Just an opinion of course .
Then we have Italia 90 . If he have had 1 tenth of Sir Alf's luck , he have lifted the trophy .
Finally , I wonder how those Geordies who spat at him , whilst England manager , the night he dropped Keegan , feel today ???
I hope they feel like worms .

R.I.P. Sir Bobby .

_46136927_robson86getty416.jpg

Heard it on the radio at work today. Very sad news, as I always had a lot of time for him. A very nice person and always the gentleman.

RIP Sir Bobby Robson, the footballing world will miss you.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.