Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the fans give Moyes the torrid time the shallow retch deserves.

Having made a living off us for over 10 years (and fair play, he worked wonders at times) I am still disgusted by some of the things he has said and done since leaving the club and showing open disrespect for us in his new position as the Chosen One.

Come on Goodison - let him know he's come back to the most intimidating ground when it's at full blast.

Anyone who leaves us for "bigger and better" things, while patronisingly patting us on our head, can run and jump. How sweet that we are above them? Gorgeous

Think about the way Moyes looked at the fans on more than one occasion when they booed a ridiculous defensive substitution, or when Neville was booed off against Wigan....like dog [Poor language removed] on his shoes.

What he said to that guy in the Lowry bar after they gave him stick at Old Trafford about our fans regretting it.

What he's been saying about quiet talks with players about coming to Utd this summer.

And give him loads.

He can go and whistle Dixie for all I care.The man tried to bite the hand that
fed him for so many years.The fact that he took the applause and adulation on the final home game.............. Then tried to stab us in the back with his antics over the summer !!!!!!! He deserves all that gets thrown at him on the day.SHALLOW SHALLOW MAN.

........I think the atmosphere will be hostile. Usually it helps when the Old Lady is rocking, hopefully that will be the case next week. Lets not forget that United have a much better record away from home this season, so I expect they will create and be dangerous. We probably don't need the atmosphere to be too toxic, remember that we have done well with the Managerial change, just need to remind United about that.

I tell you lads....now is the time for a "chosen one" banner with Roberto's face on it. Moyes should have to stare at that for 90 minutes as his plucky little man u side get trounced by us.

Then we can listen to a post match interview when he explains that coming to Goodison without Rooney (now injured) is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.....

Martinez. The chosen one.

All I hope is that with all the crap that will be thrown has way he doesnt get the win making him feel all smug and vindicated in his descision to leave. It is a must win game just for that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.