Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibility of rubbing it in to a historic and fierce rival who most of us have loved to hate for years (however grudgingly we might acknowledge their many achievements over 20 years) who are managed by our ex manager, who clearly began to feel he deserved "bigger and better " than us who also very publicly went all billy big boots over the summer and blatantly tried to destabilise our summer plans by unsettling some key players AND acted and spoke very condescendingly about Martinez who was under a lot of pressure himself, having had a send off of epic proportions when he left ..... Plus early evening kick off plus holiday next day plus chance of CL footy for us.....I think it might make for quite a warm welcome!!

You'd think!

I bet Moyes is dreading it, the pre match press conference,the arriving at the game, the game, the interview after the game all will be torture for him......hopefully

"David moyes, david moyes, david david moyes, he's got red hair but we don't care david david moyes"

I hope that will be serenading through Gwladys street as the game starts. Hopefully we will also do a guard of honour for Moyes, Pip and Round. Then on the 20th minute the whole ground will sing "20 times 20 times man utd" to show respect to the former champions. Maybe even both the home and away fans could sing "stand up if you hate liverpool".

I hope it will be classy, and have a "party feel to it"

I tell you lads....now is the time for a "chosen one" banner with Roberto's face on it. Moyes should have to stare at that for 90 minutes as his plucky little man u side get trounced by us.

Then we can listen to a post match interview when he explains that coming to Goodison without Rooney (now injured) is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.....

Win the game and the atmosphere will take care of itself
... is the right answer.

Hopefully RM has the boys focused on the game, and leave the sideshow to the fans. The atmosphere alone should be toxic. Wish I could be there but I'll be stuck in my office in the Middle East.

With a sly feed running on one of the computers.

If we're talking about banners just a massive one saying 'THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE HAS RE-OPENED' with a picture of martinez's gorgeous face next to it.

You can see it now, in his pre match press conferences he's going to give us so much praise to try and butter us up to try and take some of the sting out of it.

The atmosphere will be like 2005 Big Dunc all over again. Let's get the grand old lady rocking to it's 100 year old foundations, give him and United HELL and spur our boys into the champions league.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.