Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gutted for the lads and ladies that live and breathe the club. They are the club, the true heroes.

I don't, and it doesn't mean I don't care, but I just couldn't do it for this team and I have too much other stuff going on.

I thought after Wolves we were finished but didn't mean it, but I do now.

Everton are a complete and total calamity, a shambles. We've known this but it just gets played out in full horror now, game on game.

This season really has been excruciating, slow torture. I just wish it would end.

It’s pretty clear that relegation will be a disaster. The club are obviously teetering on a financial tight rope, relegation would push us over the edge…that’s not even including all the issues around the future of the stadium.

No chance in hell that the board and people running this club are in the slightest ready for relegation.

People can harp on all they want that it’ll be a blessing in disguise (and you know what, if the finances weren’t such an issue then a nuclear reset involving gutting the squad/ playing youngsters/ changing the culture of the club then relegation would be a burden id pay) But everything out there points that it’ll be the financial death knell of the club.

Difference between being in financial difficulty and breaking financial rules.

One means administration the other means a fine/transfer embargo.

Moshiri has us financially secure hence all this "we're doomed" talk is nonsense by those who dont understand relegation isnt like the 90's anymore.

Its not ideal or a positive - but it isn't the end of the club like some of the debbie doomers are making it out to be.

Next two home games are absolutely huge. Nothing from them and we are down for certain, have to be picking up four points minimum (stop laughing).
Thing is every game we are saying this one is a must win, and then we lose. I think tonight was the one that really was must win. Burnley now have the momentum and the experience of getting themselves out of it.

Our only hope was that there where 3 worse teams than us, but it's evident now that there isn't and we are going down.

Moshiri has us financially secure hence all this "we're doomed" talk is nonsense by those who dont understand relegation isnt like the 90's anymore.

Its not ideal or a positive - but it isn't the end of the club like some of the debbie doomers are making it out to be.

oh lad behave yourself you don’t have a clue

Had a bet before the start of the season with my two mates (West Ham fans) that we’d be in a relegation battle and they are already offering to pay out after that tonight. It’s very sad but the writing was on the wall towards the back end of last season. Once Carlo left, it was more certain.

The previous summer and window and was the most important in the Moshiri era and they messed it up massively. The board, Moshiri need to take full responsibility for what they’ve allowed to happen at this football club in the last 5/6 years from a football perspective.

Financial rules are even tougher in the fpl. Moshiri won’t hang around imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.