Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sick. There is nothing coming out of these players but sound bites and bad decisions. Our form is dreadful. We are gone.

IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo

Christ, we have to get our players to do the accounts if we go down? This is worse than I thought.

Going take few days away again back at it saturday just have to back them again. No matter what happens this set of players owners board need to get out. If we do go down we muat denand change

For all of his huff and puff, he’s really not that great mate.

Yes I’m aware he plays for Brazil, but scoring against Venezuela doesn’t make him a world class player.

He’s obviously the best we’ve got, but that’s not really saying much.
I agree he is not Pele, but tonight he at least tried and stepped up for the penalties well.

I will not get into names but there were some horrendous frauds out there yet again. Jogging around, clueless, hoofing aimlessly. Just pass the flipping ball to someone in the same jersey ffs.

Everton has gone into a mire. I don't know how we will get out.

Financially we appear to also be in dire straits with a crap squad that cost a fortune.

Wherever we start next season, points deduction seems very possible.

That's why tonight was a must win. I look at those games and see us picking up maybe 1 or 2 pts.
Mate every game in the prem is tough for us, I have zero hope we will get beyond 32 points which won't be enough. We have been relegated for weeks, I hate these players and ownership. I'm completely done with footy now, the only reason I've posted this evening is my way of saying goodbye to all that was everton. Everton is dead in the water and in one absolute mess and wouldn't be shocked if they go into administration within 2 years. Sad sad times but thankfully I've managed to move on, tonight doesn't hurt like it should and that tells me I'm done. Supported and defended this club for 47 years but can't do it no more, don't even recognise it anymore and a fan base that has turned on itself into utter toxic levels. Good luck if you can bare carrying on but I'm so done.

It happened to Villa, we are only as big as them as a club in stature.

The irony is, they haven’t played that bad last 2 games.

But years of bad decisions and bad management are now coming home to roost.

They're more a yoyo team. They were relegated when we won the league last in 87.

What should embarrass Everton Football Club, is that the likes of Villa (more recently), Newcastle, and Leeds, for example, have been down, and been back up. Yet in that time, Everton, have continued on the path of decline. Never looking at what could happen. Well it looks like it will happen now. I truly despise the people who run the club for this decline over the last 30 years.

Moshiri (not that he ever comes) and Boys Pen should be made to feel as unwelcome as possible at the ground.

Every man, woman and child needs to give these weasels absolute dogs abuse for destroying this club and everything it stands for.

They shouldn’t show their faces in the stadium again. DBB as well, CEO? Don’t make me laugh, she’s led us to nowhere, no doubt she’ll be picking up some other useless plaque at the end of season though when we’re relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.