Relegation 23/24 Thread

How is everyone feeling today... we are more than capable of winning at Bournemouth, hopefully the 3 week break will have done the side the world of good.

I`ll admit to being a bit nervous and excited at the same time, excited to see Everton play again but nervous about the result. A win here would be so big for us, it would be massive and then it changes the whole mood of this week. Newcastle becomes a bit of a free hit and a perfectly winnable game at home...

But then you remember this is Everton and we aren`t allowed to do things the easy way. I`m not religious but I`m praying for a win, not just for myself but every Evertonian that is struggling at the moment. 🙏

That Burnley team :eek:

Im struggling with their team...seems like many players are out for them.

Chelsea should smash them.

Spurs should destroy Luton

Sadly Forest should beat Palace

Id be happy with a point today

How is everyone feeling today... we are more than capable of winning at Bournemouth, hopefully the 3 week break will have done the side the world of good.

I`ll admit to being a bit nervous and excited at the same time, excited to see Everton play again but nervous about the result. A win here would be so big for us, it would be massive and then it changes the whole mood of this week. Newcastle becomes a bit of a free hit and a perfectly winnable game at home...

But then you remember this is Everton and we aren`t allowed to do things the easy way. I`m not religious but I`m praying for a win, not just for myself but every Evertonian that is struggling at the moment. 🙏
We must win today. Dyche will know it. He’s rightly under big pressure otherwise.