Relegation 23/24 Thread

i think the points totals we normally think of dont really count this season, because I normally target 40 points, but I think survival will be a lot lower than that this year. A combination of the points deductions for us and forest and the promoted teams not spending and the bottom half of the league barely spending any money (other than Chelsea) for fear of FFP.

As long as we maintain the 4 point gap between ourselves and the drop zone, we will be OK. I could see 33 points being enough to stay up this season. I am hopeful it wont come to that and we can win 4 out of the last 10 games at least and end the season on 37 points. I cant see; Luton, Forest and Brentford doing better than that.

The other thing will be the points deductions. If Forest get their 4 points reduced or even overturned that could give their players a boost and be very damaging to ours. If we get a 2nd points deduction as well, then basically I think we have to riot.

Even if Chelsea get a points deduction I dont think they would come into the relegation equation. They are on 39 points already. the EPL would probably give them a 4 point deduction at most
It's looking like Forest won't even know the outcome of their appeal until the season is over.

Arguably, whilst I maybe don't agree with you, we've Everton'd ourselves, literally obliterated ourselves in such a way, we've destroyed ourselves. The establishment seem like there is an agenda, but in their eyes its irrelevant. We've made our choices, it's gonna take a massive change to make us better.. I don't see we have the ability to change the spiral we're in.
Yeah the scary thing is that we are nowhere close to bottoming yet imo. We made our bed and we have to lie in it now unfortunately.

Coleman played both ireland friendly games yet can't get a game at everton, why hadn't even played any game in the last month or so since his injury cleared up still the best right back but not a sniff of a game in last month or so.

Coleman played both ireland friendly games yet can't get a game at everton, why hadn't even played any game in the last month or so since his injury cleared up still the best right back but not a sniff of a game in last month or so.
May be that dyche sees it as a "minutes" thing and this helps?