Rapid-Transit Rail Guarantees Success for EFC, LFC and Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to you is like talking to a machine. You simply won't even acknowledge anything that doesn't fit into your argument.

That means I have to agree with you, which I do not on many points. I justify my arguments backed up with facts.

Last edited:
yeller_insert_apr6092.jpg

That mean I have to agree with you, which I do not on many points. I justify my arguments backed up with facts.

No you don't. You repeat things until people get tired of talking to you. You take legitimate points and take them to ridiculous extremes, using ridiculous examples (i.e. losing fans to Wigan and Tranmere ffs) and repeat them ad nauseum. Then you want to be taken seriously.

No you don't. You repeat things until people get tired of talking to you. You take legitimate points and take them to ridiculous extremes, using ridiculous examples (i.e. losing fans to Wigan and Tranmere ffs) and repeat them ad nauseum. Then you want to be taken seriously.

It is clear many don't read or understand the simple points.

That means I have to agree with you, which I do not on many points. I justify my arguments backed up with facts.

Acrually, you don't. Among your facts are assertions formed from wishful thought. On at least one point of your argument, you boldly stated something as fact, which was factual as saying that Everton have played in an all red kit for the last 100 years.

There's no especial harm in being monomaniacal, but please don't try to lever support from nonsensical statements. Stick to what you do REALLY know.

Hell's teeth ... I can't read quick enough to keep up with the amount of detail in this thread.

I-C .... gotta hand it to you you are enthusiastic in your belief. Please don't think that you are being picked on and belittled by some of the posts on here. You are not. It's a gang that loves a bit of sarcasm and throwing pebbles in a pond for a reaction. It was makes this forum good fun to read.

I tend to agree with you. New stadium requires improved infrastructure, make it an enjoyable and convenient experience all round and more will come.

I got it all in one sentence there !

One thing I would say is that it is not a weakness to acknowledge that someone's else's point has merit even if it is in contradiction to your own beliefs. You do not have to prove that someone else is wrong in order for them to see your point.

+ rep though - you're a good egg.

That mean I have to agree with you, which I do not on many points. I justify my arguments backed up with facts.

But they are not facts with all the coulds & shoulds. The RS fan base is many times that of us-the pref treatment comes from the fact they do not need an increase in fanbase to realise their plans- we do- once the rs get their investment their plans will come to fruition. They have no need for our 80m business to be part of their plans and why should there be? If these 'rich non fans of the Wirral et al are up for a bit of footy at a higher price-why would they choose to spend on Everton? History dictates we do not have have control of the fan market here. It is a bit of unknown entity as Neiler says and both Johnny and myself have answered why emirates type figs will not be seen in these parts. Neiler is also right re the board not being as 1 with their motives. I personally do not feel the efc market will stomach much of an increase cost wise for reasons mentioned previously & thus piecemeal improvements like the 9m development are what we will go with.

But they are not facts with all the coulds & shoulds.

I backed up with a factual example. Also a factual mothballed line.

The RS fan base is many times that of us-the pref treatment comes from the fact they do not need an increase in fanbase to realise their plans- we do- once the rs get their investment their plans will come to fruition. They have no need for our 80m business to be part of their plans and why should there be?

Please get the point. The idea is to get the power of the two to open a highly beneficial rapid-transit line for both. No joint business arrangements.

If these 'rich non fans of the Wirral

Do you mean the 1/3 of EFC season ticket holders?

Do you want EFC to decline further?

Status
Not open for further replies.