Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting to the ground early for the first match. I will try and get Rafael's autograph on a message which I will publish on GOT. "Best wishes to all my fans on GOT and grateful thanks to you all for accepting me. You are true Blues fans, Rafael"
Why all the effort?
Just get him to sign a bit of folded over paper and print his immediate resignation above it, than post it to the Club.

I am willing to alter the wording slightly to prevent undue stress to certain cave dwellers. Suggestions (without foul language) will be welcome.

I am willing to alter the wording slightly to prevent undue stress to certain cave dwellers. Suggestions (without foul language) will be welcome.
1. Will you all be happy if I win you the league title and CL within the period of my contract?
2. Will those who have chosen to abandon their support of the club return knowing that point 1 has been achieved?
3. If you have answered "no" to questions 1 and 2, how have you found supporting Tranmere?

Love,

Rafael. x

I have been following Rafael Benitez since 2005, not a fan of any particular club, fan of Rafael, moreover I'm from India. So I'm not inclined to any club as such. I appreciate his dedication & hard work, I'm against money winning trophies, for the same I am not happy with top clubs buying trophies. If any manager can work against it and still succeed, it is him.
Hello mate.

What's Rafas waist size? Just curious, like.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in the last 5 years only 2 football clubs have recruited our superstar manager .......the mighty Newcastle and Dalian something.

Now in that time United , Chelsea , Spurs , PSG , Arsenal , Inter , AC , Valencia , Barcelona, Seville, Lyon , Marseille, Real, Bayern , Dortmund have all parted company with their managers and not taken a punt on RB.

And we think we never get lucky.

Let that sink in.

"I apologise unreservedly for trying to humiliate and belittle Everton in the past.
I now realise that they are indeed the greatest and most historic club in England.
Moreover I realise that I am not fit to sit in the managerial seat that was once occupied by Sir Howard Kendall and therefore I do the only honourable thing and hereby resign as Everton manager.
I will of course return the salary paid to date and the luncheon vouchers which Bill gave me.

Love and best wishes .

RB "

That will do for starters

I am getting to the ground early for the first match. I will try and get Rafael's autograph on a message which I will publish on GOT. "Best wishes to all my fans on GOT and grateful thanks to you all for accepting me. You are true Blues fans, Rafael"
Not sure why you constantly have the need to try and make people feel bad and wind others up. You like having a kopite legend in charge. We get it. Don't need to keep making comments about purposefully going out your way to rub it in.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in the last 5 years only 2 football clubs have recruited our superstar manager .......the mighty Newcastle and Dalian something.

Now in that time United , Chelsea , Spurs , PSG , Arsenal , Inter , AC , Valencia , Barcelona, Seville, Lyon , Marseille, Real, Bayern , Dortmund have all parted company with their managers and not taken a punt on RB.

Let that sink in.
Let what sink in ?
Beacause none of the clubs mentioned signed up Benitez , then we shouldn't either ?
In that time PSG have gone through probably three managers, Barcelona got Koeman, Real got Ancelotti.. both formerly at Everton. Arsenal got Arteta and he may be brilliant but we haven't seen that yet, Spurs got NES who we passed over.

We are not really in the same market as PSG, Bayern, Chelsea ,Dortmund or AC.

Benitez is a risk but most of the clubs mentioned by you have also taken risks and some more than others.

None of us have a clue how well Everton will do under Benitez , he could be brilliant or disappointing. Time alone will tell us that.

Personally, I prefer him ahead of NES and some of the others mentioned like Dyche ,Potter and Howe.
I would have preferred Galtier but it looks as if he wants to stay in France.

Let that sink in.
Who did they get instead? And could we get them???

Let that sink in.
If we have to replace Benitez I’m assuming Steve Bruce and Jose Gonzales would be natural successors , they’d deffo make the shortlist I’m sure .

I don't care if he doesn't care that we don't care. Just win some football, get Everton back where we want to be and that's competing at the top instead of just existing.

I can't take much more of us just making numbers up. If Benitez gets our players putting 100% effort in every game he's already winning me over but if this is what it takes then so be it.
I believe 85% is the new 100% according to Paco de Miguel

We can moan and bitch all we like. He's our new manager, so let's just get on with it.

We don't have to like it and I am sure if the team under-performs, then he will be aware of it faster than a really fast thing. Meanwhile, we have the choice of hoping he does well and sucking up the pain, or ... well there is no or. I suppose you could stop supporting Everton or not go to the game, but in reality the only person you are hurting is yourself, because the owner and the manager won't give a toss.

Everton are always best when we have no hope and write them off before we even start.

Status
Not open for further replies.