Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can moan and bitch all we like. He's our new manager, so let's just get on with it.

We don't have to like it and I am sure if the team under-performs, then he will be aware of it faster than a really fast thing. Meanwhile, we have the choice of hoping he does well and sucking up the pain, or ... well there is no or. I suppose you could stop supporting Everton or not go to the game, but in reality the only person you are hurting is yourself, because the owner and the manager won't give a toss.

Everton are always best when we have no hope and write them off before we even start.
We don’t have to like it your right and once we’re watching them inside a stadium then to a degree we’re all in it together but at this exact minute me moaning doesn’t really do any harm does it ?

We don’t have to like it your right and once we’re watching them inside a stadium then to a degree we’re all in it together but at this exact minute me moaning doesn’t really do any harm does it ?
Do you feel better for moaning? If you do them keep going.....

Wasting your time though really ..... He's here now -unless you think you can get a group who petition him out or whatever.

I wouldn't have hired him - now he's here it's a case of move on and see what he does. Objecting to an ex Liverpool manager doesn't make you a hard core blue or a bigger blue than someone else.

Do you feel better for moaning? If you do them keep going.....

Wasting your time though really ..... He's here now -unless you think you can get a group who petition him out or whatever.

I wouldn't have hired him - now he's here it's a case of move on and see what he does. Objecting to an ex Liverpool manager doesn't make you a hard core blue or a bigger blue than someone else.

;)

Does no harm, vent your spleen as much as you want. Will make zero difference, but may make you feel better. Sadly the rest of us have to endure all the moaning from all and sundry and to be honest it’s a little tedious.

I’m really not to sure what is gained by preaching to the choir.

Does no harm, vent your spleen as much as you want. Will make zero difference, but may make you feel better. Sadly the rest of us have to endure all the moaning from all and sundry and to be honest it’s a little tedious.

I’m really not to sure what is gained by preaching to the choir.
I take that mate , I’ll be honest I’m fed up I’ve had several rants over a pint with friends and im not alone with that while like most people the group chats are pretty full on .

look i appreciate its tedious and I honestly thought I’d be over by now but I’m not . As I’ve said I’m jealous of people who’ve moved on quickly and I don’t mean that sarcastically I just feel this only ends badly for the club and that p’s me off so moving on has proved more difficult .

I do know I’m not alone in feeling like this and I’ll stress it doesn’t make any of us better Evertonians we are all just where we are on the most controversial appointment in the clubs history and one of the most divisive I can ever remember happening at any club .

I don’t do it to annoy anyone I do it because I’m annoyed , upset and I bit angry. I’ll do everything I can to get behind the club once the first game kicks off , like I have done every season since I was 5 but I won’t know how I feel until I see him sat in the dugout . I’m reading Other people in this thread who arent fans but apparently ‘Benitez fans ‘ , blues who want to get the ground early to get autographs making hilarious points , thinly disguised RS and the rest so yeah if I feel after nearly half a century of being sat in stadiums watching Everton breaking my heart I’m entitled to have a moan to be honest .

I take that mate , I’ll be honest I’m fed up I’ve had several rants over a pint with friends and im not alone with that while like most people the group chats are pretty full on .

look i appreciate its tedious and I honestly thought I’d be over by now but I’m not . As I’ve said I’m jealous of people who’ve moved on quickly and I don’t mean that sarcastically I just feel this only ends badly for the club and that p’s me off so moving on has proved more difficult .

I do know I’m not alone in feeling like this and I’ll stress it doesn’t make any of us better Evertonians we are all just where we are on the most controversial appointment in the clubs history and one of the most divisive I can ever remember happening at any club .

I don’t do it to annoy anyone I do it because I’m annoyed , upset and I bit angry. I’ll do everything I can to get behind the club once the first game kicks off , like I have done every season since I was 5 but I won’t know how I feel until I see him sat in the dugout . I’m reading Other people in this thread who arent fans but apparently ‘Benitez fans ‘ , blues who want to get the ground early to get autographs making hilarious points , thinly disguised RS and the rest so yeah if I feel after nearly half a century of being sat in stadiums watching Everton breaking my heart I’m entitled to have a moan to be honest .
Great post. I suspect that this sums up the feelings of thousands of Evertonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.