POLL: Would you like David Moyes back as Everton manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no no no no no no no god no but when all the others jib us we will end up with the whopper. So if lord farquard is serious then he will break the bank to get the manager he/we want

I will simply lose interest if he is appointed - he came at the right time for us failed at a big club in UNT tried to steal our players never forgive him for that, even he did well at first!

Used the jog on option. DM ran out of ideas a long time before he moved on. I don't think he would come back any different.
He did give us some good times though and I thank him for that.

Except the Pellegrini bit.

Been speaking to a few City fans today, they're made up he's gone, regardless of Guardiola.
Yeah work with a few, they say the same but winning a title and a couple of cups in the time he was there would do for me.its just that citys expectations have risen

Can't see the poll from my phone...

Edit:can see it now after a couple of refreshes...

'Everton fans are a F***ing discrace' - Moyes '13 after signing for MANUTD - jog on soft lad

Moyes did a good job when he was at Everton given the resources, he prevented what was looking like eventual relegation. He brought on some great youngsters and acquired some brilliant players for little outlay.

He made some mistakes and also bought some duds but on the balance his time was a positive contribution to the club. Martinez then progressed the teams playing ability to start with but lacked the basics and therefore in a lot of ways we have gone backwards.

Moyes would progress us from where we are and bring solid basics back, but would not progress us to where we want to be. It's a jog on from me and our aims should be a lot higher.

No thanks, I don't really miss him playing down expectations, dithering over transfers, hoping to get out of the likes of old Trafford alive, knife to gunfight statements, Steve round and bottling big games.

Let alone how he acted after he left although he does claim to know how Everton works (hopefully past tense with Moshiri at the healm).

Status
Not open for further replies.