6 + 2 Point Deductions

Thank you.
The Premier League website contradicts all that tho.

The Premier League is a private company wholly owned by its 20 Member Clubs who make up the League at any one time.

Each individual club is independent, working within the rules of football, as defined by the Premier League, The FA, UEFA and FIFA, as well as being subject to English and European law.

But I still dont see any relevance with the ESJ ruling and our case.

UEFA has nothing to do with points deduction in domestic leagues, and as a private company, the PL falls under England and Wales. The verdict was only in relation to a violation of EU laws. The PL is outside EU jurisdiction, just like the FoM isn't a thing in the PL, though it's part of the UEFA football umbrella.
The PL is a member of UEFA and as such is subject to its laws. UEFA, in turn, comes under EU jurisdiction and is subject to the ESL ruling regarding the transparency of sanctions. Ergo, so is the PL and its handling of our case was as transparent as mud.

I thought that we had finished our appeal and were awaiting the result, then the report came out we had hired a top lawyer this week.
The way I see it is they were like ‘you’re a bunch of cheats and we’re nicking your points’
Then we were like ‘nah mate, yous are knob heads you can’t take our points we earned them’
Then they told us to put together a crew
So we’ve gone and got the biggest lad in the country who’s dead hard and now they’re bricking it and haven’t booked in a venue for the rumble

Or similar

UEFA has nothing to do with points deduction in domestic leagues, and as a private company, the PL falls under England and Wales. The verdict was only in relation to a violation of EU laws. The PL is outside EU jurisdiction, just like the FoM isn't a thing in the PL, though it's part of the UEFA football umbrella.

You should take a look at the Premier League's own website:

"The Premier League is a private company wholly owned by its 20 Member Clubs who make up the League at any one time. Each individual club is independent, working within the rules of football, as defined by the Premier League, The FA, UEFA and FIFA, as well as being subject to English and European law".

That's the PL's own website saying that the PL is subject to both English and European law.

The PL is not a law unto themselves. The PL couldn't introduce a rule where outfield players are allowed to carry the ball with their hands, for example. UEFA would put a stop to that that through implementing punishments should their directives not be abided. UEFA has the authority to set rules that are applicable to UK clubs, and they have the authority to dish out punishments should their rules be breached, and they do this whilst operating under European law.

The PL signs up to, and accepts, UEFA's rulings, which is why I think there is some European legislation that continues to be at the very least relevant to PL clubs, even if it is not 100% legally binding. It is also possible to refer to precedent from outside a relevant jurisdiction. I expect the ESL ruling to be referred to within our appeal.

Believe we've submitted the appeal paperwork but no hearing has taken place, or as far as I've seen, has even been scheduled. All clear as mud though.

This is insane. How is there not a clear, transparent date set?

All the while if we or other clubs get charged this week, that’s all meant to be wrapped up (including any appeal) by May. Fiasco.