6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is insane. How is there not a clear, transparent date set?

All the while if we or other clubs get charged this week, that’s all meant to be wrapped up (including any appeal) by May. Fiasco.

Not that I give a toss about other the clubs involved in the relegation struggle but this confused situation is very unfair to them as well.

Just like EFC, they don’t know know where they stand.

Not that I give a toss about other the clubs involved in the relegation struggle but this confused situation is very unfair to them as well.

Just like EFC, they don’t know know where they stand.
Its an utter farce.

Multi-Billion pound organisation leaves everybody in limbo for months.

I realise its a complex legal case, but its not like they have thousands of murder cases on their docket, set a date, get in a room and bash it out.

Its an utter farce.

Multi-Billion pound organisation leaves everybody in limbo for months.

I realise its a complex legal case, but its not like they have thousands of murder cases on their docket, set a date, get in a room and bash it out.
Agree ahould have been set date for appeal time, then put a clear timeframe for the appeal. Even with this year ffp stuff is after the season end you can appeal is crazy

Everton are the only Premier League club not to have been awarded a spot-kick during the current campaign, while they have conceded the joint highest total – five, along with Brighton, Fulham, Tottenham and Wolves. Everton have had only one penalty in their last 73 matches.

1 in 73.
When was our last penalty ?

Everton are the only Premier League club not to have been awarded a spot-kick during the current campaign, while they have conceded the joint highest total – five, along with Brighton, Fulham, Tottenham and Wolves. Everton have had only one penalty in their last 73 matches.

1 in 73.

I don’t think that is correct. Gray scored one at Forest and DCL scored one at Leicester in the last couple of months of last season.

1 in 73.
Sports entertainment at its finest.

Take that WWE