Please, please, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have a flag it'll be 4 of your Mar's old sheets stuck together & painted on with emulsion, no one will want to pass it over their heads as it'll smell of damp.

You're safe mate, it defo won't happen.

Dortmund, oh yes.

This biz about Goodison being a place of contemplation and moderation just because the leper colony play to the cameras is penis.

We need colour, excitement, drama and passion - absolutely nothing wrong with crowd involvement via flags, scarves, songs and strippers - go to the theatre if you want to clap politely.

*casually stops making his Evertonian Spanish Armada flag*

Yeah we should definitely stick to what makes Goodison one of the best stadiums in the country: pure rage at anyone seen to slightly do us wrong.

Now that we've got a new Spanish boss, at least one new Spanish player and a South American also on the books, I just hope that our fans don't go all soft-arse like the whoppers over the park.

So, please, please don't start taking Spain flags etc to the match. Leave that for the teds, please. We're Everton, FFS. We're the coolest cats in the alley.
If they aren't hurting or offending, or blocking peoples views of the match people can do WHAT EVER they want. Stop being a miserable git.

I'd love to be able to direct the whole fan base into being boss, respectable people but at the end of the day youre always going to get the bells that degrade the club. Fortunately we have a significantly lower proportion of bells than that lot though.

I'm sure our support gets more contrived and choreographed each season.

Fans can do and act how they want, it is then their actions that define Evertonianism for that period.

By fans telling fans how to act via accusing them of being a tit if they do xyz that creates contrived and choreographed behaviour. We're turning into a parody.

Dortmund, oh yes.

This biz about Goodison being a place of contemplation and moderation just because the leper colony play to the cameras is penis.

We need colour, excitement, drama and passion - absolutely nothing wrong with crowd involvement via flags, scarves, songs and strippers - go to the theatre if you want to clap politely.

Is right. Can I bring some brazzers to the next game?

I'm sure our support gets more contrived and choreographed each season.

Fans can do and act how they want, it is then their actions that define Evertonianism for that period.

By fans telling fans how to act via accusing them of being a tit if they do xyz that creates contrived and choreographed behaviour. We're turning into a parody.

Correct. In fact, it's what the Kopites do with their Reclaim the Kop rubbish. Some sort of purity being claimed which isn't - and shouldn't - be there.

Correct. In fact, it's what the Kopites do with their Reclaim the Kop rubbish. Some sort of purity being claimed which isn't - and shouldn't - be there.

Didn't the Reclaim the Kop have a list of what to do at the match? I'd love to laugh at them for it, but wsag were embarrassing themselves by doing the exact same for years previously.

Subsequently we have loads of our fans trying to be Evertonians, and trying to be as scouse as possible, with a tick list of behavioural actions and attire. It's got to the stage where even wearing a pair of adidas makes you look like a cliche.

Status
Not open for further replies.