Please, please, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bflefc

Player Valuation: £30m
Now that we've got a new Spanish boss, at least one new Spanish player and a South American also on the books, I just hope that our fans don't go all soft-arse like the whoppers over the park.

So, please, please don't start taking Spain flags etc to the match. Leave that for the teds, please. We're Everton, FFS. We're the coolest cats in the alley.

We don't really do flags or banners at the best of times.

We turn up with our voices and a nark on, which is exactly how I like it.

I'm looking forward to replacing the meat and potato pie with tapas, after walking past the stalls outside to the sales pitch 'get yer hat, scarf or sombrero'.

There's plenty of international flags behind the goals at both ends of the ground anyway, I just don't want to see any of this rubbish:

flag.jpg

aquilani_banner1.jpg

I like banners actually, but within reason.

A hero will rise, Il Principo? Bad, bad beauts.

We're Everton fans. The Kings of scaring opposition players and giving referees abuse.

Now that we've got a new Spanish boss, at least one new Spanish player and a South American also on the books, I just hope that our fans don't go all soft-arse like the whoppers over the park.

So, please, please don't start taking Spain flags etc to the match. Leave that for the teds, please. We're Everton, FFS. We're the coolest cats in the alley.

Know yer 'istory, pal.

There is a reason we are Evertonians and they are a mawkish, maudlin embarassment to this great city.

We don't do "flag days".

Know yer 'istory, pal.

There is a reason we are Evertonians and they are a mawkish, maudlin embarassment to this great city.

We don't do "flag days".
I like us to do one flag day, but semaphore that spells out "**** off you useless bunch of officiating cants". Thats very Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.