Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 149 27.4%

• Total voters
Where is your cut off point with Dyche?
If we fail to beat Bournemouth?

If we're cut adrift in the bottom 3 then at that stage a decision would have to be made (if there is anyone willing/able to afford to make it).

Until such time he gets the season for me as I dont see any realistic alternative that will improve us other than the typical new manager bounce that lasts a few games.

All the fanbases efforts should be on making those 777 crooks know they are not welcome at this grand old club.

If the club waits and we are bottom 3 by Xmas the only type of manager we would get is a short term fire fighter.
Then it's rinse & repeat.

Do it now and get a progressive manager with an actual plan , and not in the mould of Dyche , Allardyce or Benitez.

Now I don't know who , but would suggest one that isn't constantly on the losing treadmill.

Do it now.

Said it before and I'll say it again , open check book at Moyes. We are desperate for the sort of stability he brings and I think we are the only club they could tempt him.

He still talks about us to this day.

There’s a young, up and coming manager in the Scottish Championship whose team has been scoring goals for fun, with a 100% win rate.

Not sure how much compo it would cost to wrestle him away, but I’m sure it could be done. He’d probably love the chance to manage a club like ours.