Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 128 26.3%

• Total voters

JLW

Player Valuation: £60m
Sorry lads but its time for this thread. (Actually should of been done in the summer but never mind)

Give me 2 names who you want and who you think we will get?

Want: Potter and Bielsa.

Get: Rooney.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the club is such a mess that we probably can't sack Dyche until it's well past too late. If we sack him, it's because we're hiring someone for the express purpose of returning us to the top flight.

Not assed because we will sack them in 6 months when they can only play a style of football that suits their inability to play in possession. Like we have seen with the past 4 managers.

No one half decent is coming to work for either a wantaway Moshiri or a 777 group who are late paying people / linked to fraud.

If Dyche goes then expect some "romantic" name like Rooney who Wander/Kenwright would believe would appease the fans or an old hand like Tony Pulis.

Keeping Dyche right now is both the realistic and sensible option (imo).

Will be Baines (interim) as he’s the only one there capable if they fire the current crew, Stone and Woan will go with Dyche if he’s fired.
Would like Schumacher personally, but doubt he would get it.
Probobly Potter as Red Kev’s model seems to suit his MO, plus there a few of the former Brighton crew at FF already isn’t there?

No one half decent is coming to work for either a wantaway Moshiri or a 777 group who are late paying people / linked to fraud.

If Dyche goes then expect some "romantic" name like Rooney who Wander/Kenwright would believe would appease the fans or an old hand like Tony Pulis.

Keeping Dyche right now is both the realistic and sensible option (imo).
Where is your cut off point with Dyche?
If we fail to beat Bournemouth?

"We can't afford to sack dyche"

We can't afford not to, we are genuinely so lucky the 3 promoted teams are as bad as us. If these 777 had anything at all about them they'd be telling whoever is in charge to sick him immediately.

Would like frank but got no chance, is sad that i honestly have no idea. Would like potter if we would be able to back him with players not going crazy with money, but to fit a style