OK Top 4 was never on (now stop vaulting this thread) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be still on, but we need to stop playing like tits and start performing and getting points, we drop to many more points and it won't anywhere near on.

After watching Liverpool/Arsenal its easy to forget how bad our rivals are playing. That Arsenal team are shocking and we're only 6 points off then. Lets be honest even though other teams are doing well now come the end of the season if we're above them I think we'll be in the top 4.

We're playing far worse than Liverpool or Arsenal.

I had us to finish 8th this season,its always the same with us,if we are winnning to be by the top5/6 everyone is winning,if we lose nearly everyone else does lol

Last edited:

not a prayer will that squad challenge for top 4,love the optimism but well misguided. was tempted to say we may get a run in europe ,but really that's only based on John Stones coming in as a center half and Jimmy Mac getting really fit ,cause god knows we've missed them

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated by an Everton side, it's got the potential to be great but a combination of a few things has set us back. Mainly the manager being a bit of div and picking a load of old men

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated by an Everton side, it's got the potential to be great but a combination of a few things has set us back. Mainly the manager being a bit of div and picking a load of old men

lol Spot on.

That's the most irritating thing isn't it. We're not a bad side, we have a talented manager and a squad full of good players with some exceptional talents like Barkley, Stones, McCarthy and Lukaku in it. To see us languishing in 11th place is very annoying.

And you're also right about the manager. Needs to sort himself out and remember what he did last season to make the fans love him. This past few games he's started to turn in to Moyes at times.

After watching Liverpool/Arsenal its easy to forget how bad our rivals are playing. That Arsenal team are shocking and we're only 6 points off then. Lets be honest even though other teams are doing well now come the end of the season if we're above them I think we'll be in the top 4.

With all doo respect mate, i think u should go and see a doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.