Next Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes - in no question.

Players out - Mucha Neville Heitinga hitzleberger Naismith fellaini jelavic

Players In - GK lescott Fer Sinclair Flamini Rooney Remy Donovan Honda.

Prediction 4th

Moyes out - too many years with no new approach or tactics.

<Manager style>
Players out - Mucha, Neville, Heitinga, Hitzelsberger, Naismith, Fellaini, Jelavic, Gueye. Bench duty for Osman and Pienaar

Players in - McCarthy(Wigan), Schmeichel(Leicester), Morrison(WBA), Fer (Twente), Kone (Wigan), Reid (WHU), Negredo
</Manager style>

Prediction -if all of the above happens then CL

Moyes to leave.

Number of players need replacing, or to become squad players with less playing time, namely Osman, Pienaar, Anichebe.

Sell: Heitinga, Fellaini if it's big money, Jelavic.

Haven't a clue who to sign because no one knows our budget, so wasting no time with that.

Moyes new 3 year contract

Players out - fellaini, neville, hitz, heitinga, gueye, and naismith.

Players in - Welbeck, Honda, Vossen, Abate (+...)

Prediction - 3-5th

So with our season pretty much done, except for the cat fight with the reds over the 6th place trophy and still the inevitable capitulation at their place to come.

Thoughts inevitable turn to next season

Questions :

Moist : Out/in?

In.

Players out ?

Fellaini.

Players in ?

Honda, Fer, Douglas, Negredo.

Prediction for season?

7th.

How would you guys rate Gary Hooper and Victor Wanyama from Celtic? Naismith/Jelavic clones or the real deal?

How would you guys rate Gary Hooper and Victor Wanyama from Celtic? Naismith/Jelavic clones or the real deal?
Wanyama yes definitely take him, very young still as well. Hooper I'm not so sure about, think its better to stay away from SPL strikers, I'd certainly run the rule over James Forrest though.

dont know why people are saying jelavic out when he has scored as many as anichebe this season and scored more than him in the league

dont know why people are saying jelavic out when he has scored as many as anichebe this season and scored more than him in the league
Because he never ever looks like scoring, is too easily brushed of the ball, fall over constantly and cannot hold up play.

New tactics and a new manager might change that mind.

Everton threw the season away on the day after the early bird season ticket renewal. They don't give a **** about us. We are nothing to them. I was sitting in the ground yesterday thinking about the money I'm spending on travelling etc. I should be putting myself first and buying things that are gonna benefit me in life.

I feel let down.

....I'm a Moyes fan and hope he stays. I really think his leaving will leave us at a crossroads and without investment I find it difficult to envisage how things can improve. As for players leaving, I'm all for letting players go who are on the periphary but its only worth releasing regulars if you are bringing in somebody better.

Sense.

Refreshing sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.