Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the club come out and said we’re talking too him ,or we just relying on sources I do hope it’s a smoke screen but knowing Everton he be signed up on a mega wedge already as our board full of [Poor language removed] houses and not proactive in anything hence why we done sod all in the last 20 years of note

Sounds better than Fat Sam. I'll take him.

Rui Vitória is a bit fat too, but once, during a half time break where his previous team was losing 3-0, he told the players: "There's a lot more to life than how fat or thin you are."

They ended up winning 5-3, and many say that was due to that phrase, because besides being a great tactician he is also brilliant at man, and perhaps woman, management.

Anyway, better not to say much more or you´ll come and get him.

All these blues accepting the pending appointment of sam because “it can’t be any worse than what we have at the minute” need their heads checked. it’s like being accepting of cancer cos you’ve already got aids. It’s a step back as far as Walter Smith. Panic move by an amateur board.

Shall we hound him out? Get Unsy back in charge?

Or shall we get behind the team? Genuine question.

Shall we hound him out? Get Unsy back in charge?

Or shall we get behind the team? Genuine question.

I’m done for now anyway. That swearfilterstoppingmedescribinghim should be nowhere near our club but he’s consistent with the mutant squad we have. I can’t stand our current crop of players so he’s an apt fit.

Have we ever hired a manager from abroad? I know allardyce is unattached, but it's still another premier league appointment. Why are we so incompetent to looking further afield and hiring from abroad. Perfect time now.

All these blues accepting the pending appointment of sam because “it can’t be any worse than what we have at the minute” need their heads checked. it’s like being accepting of cancer cos you’ve already got aids. It’s a step back as far as Walter Smith. Panic move by an amateur board.
Mate I'd take cancer and aids over appointing Allardyce, no question.

At the moment we're the football metaphor for Brexit.
Grand promises, plenty of chat, but not surviving contact with reality and in big big trouble. Really huge amounts of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.