Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on manager search, last ditch attempt made for Silva last night again refused by Watford, Allardyce and Shakespeare are currently flying in from Abu Dhabi to finalise a deal.

Plans to replace Elstone remain the same.

From the Everton Facebook group who get decent info.

I am, yes. And until fairly recently, I rather thought we were. The club are quite keen to tell people that we are, too.
Well sorry to disillusion ( is that a word?) you mate, but in my opinion, as a supporter of 60+ years I don't think we've ever been much different to any other club in that resect. FWIW I think Allardyce would be good for us in the short term, and may sort out the issues. Purely my opinion though!

Okay. Who do we get pal? Silva isn't coming. Who's next up?

As that's happening, let's watch us concede 3-4 goals a game.

But that's fine because the idea of 'relegation' isn't possible for us. Right?

Again - and i can see you are angry here - it doesn't have to be Silva, and it doesnt have to be 3-4 goals a game. It does have to be a manager that can avoid us getting relegated but,er, you would expect nigh-on every manager going to be able to do that. Walter Smith managed it. Mike Walker managed it. Martinez managed it. Moyes managed it.

All four managed it without being corrupt dinosaurs with a track record of bungs, underhand behaviour and leaving every club they go to in financial ruins.

See? There are loads of options. We could even appoint from outside the UK! Wow! So brave! And it wouldn't involve us being pimped to this crook.

You do realise the two choices don't have to be 'Allardyce' or 'relegation', don't you mate

No very true, but how many others will want the job? Giving it to someone who doesn't know the league is a risk. We are a soft touch and the heads are down, so we probably need an authoritarian to lay the law down. That leaves Pulis, Dyche and Allardyce (if we leave Pardew out of this) or managers at other clubs who see we would be a better fit at the moment and haven't got the power to block us, Howe perhaps?

Out of them I would plump for Allardyce, it sucks but we have to bite the bullet for now to come back stronger.

Update on manager search, last ditch attempt made for Silva last night again refused by Watford, Allardyce and Shakespeare are currently flying in from Abu Dhabi to finalise a deal.

What’s the Facebook group called mate?

Sam is in Dubai

No very true, but how many others will want the job? Giving it to someone who doesn't know the league is a risk. We are a soft touch and the heads are down, so we probably need an authoritarian to lay the law down. That leaves Pulis, Dyche and Allardyce (if we leave Pardew out of this) or managers at other clubs who see we would be a better fit at the moment and haven't got the power to block us, Howe perhaps?

Out of them I would plump for Allardyce, it sucks but we have to bite the bullet for now to come back stronger.

But it doesn't leave those three. It really doesn't.

We appointed outside the league with Moyes and it worked. Hull appointed Silva and he nearly saved a dreadful squad that barely had enough senior players, let alone enough quality.

It's short term greed and desperation to go down this route. Total madness.

Again - and i can see you are angry here - it doesn't have to be Silva, and it doesnt have to be 3-4 goals a game. It does have to be a manager that can avoid us getting relegated but,er, you would expect nigh-on every manager going to be able to do that. Walter Smith managed it. Mike Walker managed it. Martinez managed it. Moyes managed it.

All four managed it without being corrupt dinosaurs with a track record of bungs, underhand behaviour and leaving every club they go to in financial ruins.

See? There are loads of options. We could even appoint from outside the UK! Wow! So brave! And it wouldn't involve us being pimped to this crook.

Far from angry as I like the idea of the bung taker taking charge.

Unlike your good self.

And it could be someone else. But you hedge your bets. And we've gone for Sam.

Support the team and see how we get on

Far from angry as I like the idea of the bung taker taking charge.

Unlike your good self

Oh well, that's your prerogative then mate. Everton would appear to agree. Doesn't make you the superfan you are pretending to be just because you're happy to see the club sell itself down the river

8D19CC1E-9ABA-406C-A834-62CF6072899A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.