Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem is that even if Mosh wanted to bring in someone to change the club entirely, you cannot do it in January. Simple as that.

Don't get me wrong, if we got a more old school English manager and bought a CB a LB and a proper CF, probably to the tune of some outrageous sum, we'd be safe this year no problem.

Perhaps the best we can hope for is to move as much of the bad attitidues out in January and settle for a manager that can walk out end of season so that Mosh can recruit a legit world class manager that can revolutionize the way we play. Because it's god awful now.

And there you have it lads.

Sod your morals, your standards, we just MUST stay at the greedy end of the table.

What does it matter?
Are you suggesting that Everton should be "different" from all the other clubs in the Prem? It is what it is, which is why I watch division 2 footy these days.

And there you have it lads.

Sod your morals, your standards, we just MUST stay at the greedy end of the table.

What does it matter?

It's like people believe Fat Sam, Pulis and Pardew are the only managers who who can stave off relegation. They've swallowed the guff the media tell them. I never thought we'd be the type of club that would resort to one of these type of managers. So small time.

If it happens Moshiri has confirmed every single ‘plucky little Everton’ stereotypevthe kopite media have had for us over the years. This is literally their dream. We change manager and the only one we can attract is Sam Allardyce. They’ll absolutely revel in the long ball jibes. We’re back in the comfortable box that they loved us being in pre Moyes. They got a bit snarky with us a couple of times when we were good under Moyes and Martinez, and now we’ll be right back to getting loads of patronising praise off them.

We need another 28-32 points from 75 to get safe. Silva would manage that with cash to spend easily enough.
Im sure he could given the oppertunity but that isnt likely as we all know fat head will be in charge. We'll end up with him the summer no doubt

You do realise the two choices don't have to be 'Allardyce' or 'relegation', don't you mate

Okay. Who do we get pal? Silva isn't coming. Who's next up?

As that's happening, let's watch us concede 3-4 goals a game.

But that's fine because the idea of 'relegation' isn't possible for us. Right?

It is stupid saying only Fat Sam can rescue us... the are loads of solid appointments that would save us. In fact I believe crowd goodwill towards the man in the dugout is a vital ingredient in a successful relegation battle... he will have none. I actually think his arrival reduces our changes.

If they really feel they need someone NOW... and can't get the preferred choice at least go with someone like Dyche. His media profile is better... he could at least be sold to the world as a talented rising star worthy of a step up. The crowd would back him, the players would see him as a long term appointment rather than a desperate short-term quick fix by a club going nowhere fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.