Next 4 League games

Status
Not open for further replies.
other sides have worked out Lukaku(keep him back to goal and mark tight).At the minute he looks like a sulking schoolboy, drop him out for a few games or play him in Europe only until we can get his first touch right and maybe find a position for him to be coming onto the ball facing goal which is how he scores nearly all his goals. It might sound crazy but maybe try him at the front of a diamond or as a no:10 so the centre half's can't man mark him. No holding midfielder will mark him as tight as a centre half. We can rotate naisey and eto as no:9

Just wow at the OP.

I thought City had some reactionary supporters but that just takes the cake. Martinez gone by Christmas - give your head a wobble lad!

Having seen the way Liverpool and the rags defend this season if you don't take 4 points from those two games I'll be very disappointed and more than a little surprised. It's not been the best start to the season for you but it was to be expected. Europa league will make it tricky to be as formidable as you were at times last season.

This is what I need to get into my head.

Too much dwelling going on.

I think the result last night just feels worse because we all wanted to bounce back from the Palace result. But when you make that many changes against a Premier League team, it's unlikely to turn out favourable!

We've played some great attacking football so far this season, we've just been punished for individual mistakes.

Personally, I blame our pre-season, thought it was poor. If we'd have started on the front foot and got the 3 points we deserved against Leicester and Arsenal, then we'd wouldn't feel half as demoralised. But that's if and buts!

I am desperate for us to beat the rs at the weekend, i wonder if rm has learnt anything from last year. The palace game last weekend was a carbon copy of last year if anything they did not play as well, but he doesn't seem to have a game plan against counter attacking pacey sides. I think we sat to deep against Wolfsburg and we can't make that mistake against the RS, Baallotelli seems to be a fox in the box at the minute, maybe play higher and press them, especially gerrard,and bench lukaku.That's it simple 2-0 to us happy days,super kev getting a brace.

Honestly not expecting anything from Liverpool or utd games, its the two league games after that i expect us to get back to winning ways or at least hope

Status
Not open for further replies.