new york

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we're joining the MLS? We can put a few back to back wins together there.

FFS, New York for a jolly. They should be on New Brighton beach doing 6 hours punishment exercise.

I reckon it'll be lunch at Rockafella Plaza to introduce them to Mr R. Asfeck, who is promising to pump more into the team than he has into his secretary, to enable them to dominate the world and wipe the 'other lot' off the face of the earth.

They'll be poncin' about on Broadway though with thespians as well probably.

I thought they did ok though, kind of like when we drew Wigan. Brum got behind the ball with 10 men, hoofed it long to tall lone strikers and we had no real end product. But I felt we could easily have gone 1-2 up with a better touch or luck.
Or maybe a penalty as mentioned earlier. Ridgewell on Saha, should be arrested on grounds of sexual assault..

Depending on where you're from in the US, going to New York can be seen as punishment.....

Jetlag??? They better turn up refreshed next game.

I was once told that for every hour you travel on an Airplane, it takes a day to recover.

6 hour flight, 6 days to recover when they get back. It has always pretty much rung true when i've travelled.

I was once told that for every hour you travel on an Airplane, it takes a day to recover.

6 hour flight, 6 days to recover when they get back. It has always pretty much rung true when i've travelled.

Bollocks to that! I do enough flying to know that is the work of a nancy who wants an excuse to have a week off. You need a day to recover, tops (unless you are doing a marathon flight across the world, not a 5-6 hour hop across the Atlantic)

Bollocks to that! I do enough flying to know that is the work of a nancy who wants an excuse to have a week off. You need a day to recover, tops (unless you are doing a marathon flight across the world, not a 5-6 hour hop across the Atlantic)

Slam dunk.

bloody hell, do you have to pedal ?

I went down to NZ, worked 5 days (on their time) then came straight back. By rights they should've given me a 36 day break before asking me to work.

No way muggsy lad - Our average mission time was 9 hours in the Air Force - followed swiftly by 5 hours of serious drinking and polished off with a kebab and a fight

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.