New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tower should be narrower, as should the whole bottom end of the badge, the wreaths should still be there, the NSNO should obviously still be there too.

I agree, obviously by the way. Was just looking at it as "if the changes they've made are ABSOLUTELY necessary, then how could it be made SLIGHTLY less hideous"

The upside for Danny is that he wont need to keep reminding posters on here not to use the official badge. Every cloud...

Oh FFS this new badge is so fcuking ugly. Lads we are united now, we all agree this badge is horrible.

Clearly the board has lost it but I think we're overlooking the influence of Nike on the design..their "contribution was invaluable" ( from website) and looking at the graphic where nsno was labelled "technical issues" screams of us getting bossed around by a massive company cheapening tradition for ease of production and profit

what was wrong with the old badge

just coz the rs just put the liverbird on their shirt dont mean we have to copy, even then they've still kept their crest for other use.

Already getting the piss taken out of us by the national media:

2wh1l79.jpg

And they're going to announce the cup competition later to soften the blow! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.