New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was all that b*llocks about the shade on the old badge behind the tower? If it's a solid blue it'll work better on shirts and devices?

Truly awful.

Well just off on holiday now and I realise my ****ing tattoo means **** all now

Yeah, according to the club on that video, the wreaths and the motto are irrelevant.

BLHzixZCMAAglG5.jpg

Screen grab from the video.
http://i41.tinypic.com/3179pxt.png[img]

The columns are a picture of the design element, Positives, Negatives, and overall decision/action

They've basically stripped out anything with tradition involved, or a lack of "relevance to fans" (Nil Satis)[/QUOTE]

That screenshot should be posted all over the web sites......complete T***S

Everton Football Club in meltdown on the facebook page now trying to justify the new badge and getting hammered.

I wished they'd have gone with this instead. You always need to clearly state the organisational ethos in iconography.......
clown_19990_.jpg

Nah, i'm not having it. There must be something we can do. We are sitting back and taking so much **** from this absolute joke of a board who are ruining our club. I'm not having there isnt anything we can do, because there is.

I'll write a strongly worded letter to the club mate and tell them that you, AaronTheBlue is not having that at all. That should tell them.

Stay strong son xx

anyone here not arsed about it?
i'm bloody not...

NSNO will always be remembered though as everton!

No it won't, it's getting erased from history. Everton have officially said they don't think it is relevant. Open your eyes mate.

I'll write a strongly worded letter to the club mate and tell them that you, AaronTheBlue is not having that at all. That should tell them.

Stay strong son xx

It's alright mate, already told them that myself xxx. The fact money i and many others have spent on Everton i.e season tickets and other merchandise has went towards paying someone to create that is a disgrace. But thanks mate xx.

No it won't, it's getting erased from history. Everton have officially said they don't think it is relevant. Open your eyes mate.

Ok then.
Open your eyes.
Do something about it instead of writing on here and probably twitter #kenwrightout

Status
Not open for further replies.