New Everton Crest

• I Like It

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • I Hate It - Everton please reinstate the previous crest

Votes: 462 94.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No artistic skills required (Obviously), Can the GOT community come up with a better design that we can mobilise behind?

They may not want to keep the old badge, but surely we could have come up with something better?

I tweaked theirs for them a little bit.

164943_10151464127082963_1516718068_n.jpg

That is bad ass. If they'd consulted the fans and put it to a forum Poll, we'd have definetly chose that at least over the one they've gone with.

I saw this one as well:

8yuwxWN.jpg

Right we have 11 likes now, enough for a match now.

The 1533 lids, we are playing left to right. The 11 sicko's you are playing right to left.

I realise the badge has undergone changes throughout our history (TBH some of the old ones are terrible too).
This still doesn't excuse this ugly monstrosity. The Tower is far too Heavy and the massive 'Everton' is ugly and distorts the shield's proportions. As a piece of design it simply isn't pleasant to look at. Having said that some idiots paid out £400.000 for the London Olympic logo.

I'm a big fan. Already got it tattooed on my arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
so evertonians dont like it 1000:1.

brilliant stuff there everton. simply brilliant.
Yep,but the vast majority of those evertonians you quote are hardened bill bashers,so i wouldn't expect anything else.
There is an estimated 500,000 everton fans worldwide,so the 1,000 or so bill bashers represent a tiny fraction of them.
It's been done before throughout our history without this furore.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Everton/Everton.htm

Yep,but the vast majority of those evertonians you quote are hardened bill bashers,so i wouldn't expect anything else.
There is an estimated 500,000 everton fans worldwide,so the 1,000 or so bill bashers represent a tiny fraction of them.
It's been done before throughout our history without this furore.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Everton/Everton.htm
True - anything that has already been done is automatically good to do again.

Status
Not open for further replies.