New away shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*points*

contentArea.jpg

A TRILLION BILLION ZILLION times better than the Pink monstrosity

No Fellaini, Rodwell or Coleman - Kenwrong, Net Spend!!!!!!!!!

Im loving the new away kit, i,ll be ordering the new jersey for myself and the full kit for junior as soon as i can.

Great kit. Way better than the pink one in that I can wear it and no one will question my sexuality. Not like being gay is bad or anything. But... Ummm.... COYB!!

This is definitely one of the cases where it looks much better on. Thought it was crap when i saw the leaked pics, like it a lot now. Or maybe it's just Phil Neville's pointing that's persuading me !

I like the white one from a few years ago.

But we should do something in either Black, or like a really dark sexy green,

Maybe something a little Vfl Wolfsburg'y.

I like the white one from a few years ago.

But we should do something in either Black, or like a really dark sexy green,

Maybe something a little Vfl Wolfsburg'y.

There is bound to be a third kit released, probably in a darker shade and some sort of Illuminous colour, which can be used in the night time away matches, like that "road sweeper" kit we had a few years back. Pictured Below

new-everton-third-kit.jpg

Great kit. Way better than the pink one in that I can wear it and no one will question my sexuality. Not like being gay is bad or anything. But... Ummm.... COYB!!

Anyone that thinks the pink kit is gay IS gay. Loved it. Bought it and always wear it when my friends take me down to some march thing in Brighton. Dont know what its for though.

I love the picture montage, but not the yellow/mustard color. That color makes most people (including Phil) look pasty. I'll stick with the blue.

The new kit is FAR MORE TASTEFUL than the several luminous monstrosities we've been subjected to in recent years.

If it was good enough for him...
efc__1269606175_PA-143547.jpg

Its good enough for me.

BUT you know they'll let us down on one of the kits this year. This is EBEPTON remember.

A nice black number would be my preference for the third kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.