Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've honestly been thinking Naismith is VERY luck to be anywhere near our 1st XI. He's been out of football really for the best part of a year, and for me, looks very slow, short of fitness, and certainly doesn't like a tackle. He already seems to be one of 'moyes' boys', but for me at the moment, i'd deffo be going with mirallas, and if not Coleman.
btw, today's events are no surprise, Naismith was a top snide and went to ground at the drop of a hat at rangers, hope he sorts this out like.

Pfft, when did we all turn into a bunch of girls? I'd love to see him do that to Gerrard/Suarez, it would be applauded

Truthfully I would think 'you dirty [Poor language removed], how did you get away with that'....see the Gerrard tackle on Gary Naysmith. But surely you understand there's gotta be a double standard when it's one of your own players? Cahill was a master at **** like this, as was big dunc. I'm not saying he was 'right' to do it but I'm not about to lynch him for it either

Other than stuff like racism etc. I'm a believer that you should back your own players to the hilt no matter what they do on the field

Truthfully I would think 'you dirty [Poor language removed], how did you get away with that'....see the Gerrard tackle on Gary Naysmith. But surely you understand there's gotta be a double standard when it's one of your own players? Cahill was a master at **** like this, as was big dunc. I'm not saying he was 'right' to do it but I'm not about to lynch him for it either

oh me neither and my previous posts state that fully. it was hardly anything, it didnt hurt him, it was a girly push in the face, but like you if gerrard done that i would be absolutely fuming, and yes course double standard as its our player. i'm not wanting any action taken against him but i think it will, as its not allowed,

flip it round a minute though mate, gerrard done it to naismith? your thoughts then? truthfully

Let's be honest, I doubt Naismith did it for no reason, something must have happened prior.

I highly doubt he just felt like elbowing some Serbian for no reason...

Remember the derby not so long ago, where Gerrard kept getting away with things on Pienaar, I would have loved to have seen someone get some retribution on Gerrard that game.

Nothing wrong with showing a bit of fight, clearly shouldn't have done it, but it was most probably as a result of something prior in the game.

Other than stuff like racism etc. I'm a believer that you should back your own players to the hilt no matter what they do on the field

Arteta10 you surprise me. i'm normally 'right with ya' on s**t like this, but you sound like a kopite on this one.
He's elbowed the lad in the face, it's just short of spitting at someone, or lunging with both feet off the floor, sh**house trick!

Arteta10 you surprise me. i'm normally 'right with ya' on s**t like this, but you sound like a kopite on this one.
He's elbowed the lad in the face, it's just short of spitting at someone, or lunging with both feet off the floor, sh**house trick!

It wasn't an elbow, and to me it's a long way from spitting or putting in a potentially career ending tackle.

Let's be honest, I doubt Naismith did it for no reason, something must have happened prior.

I highly doubt he just felt like elbowing some Serbian for no reason...

Remember the derby not so long ago, where Gerrard kept getting away with things on Pienaar, I would have loved to have seen someone get some retribution on Gerrard that game.

Nothing wrong with showing a bit of fight, clearly shouldn't have done it, but it was most probably as a result of something prior in the game.
yea i totally agree, but i watched the full game and with that instance u talk about it was clear for everyone to see the ammount of challenges gerrard made on pienaar. watching the game though i felt and so did the commentators that there wasnt any reason why he done it. maybe something off camera view perhaps, like zidane incident, he might have called naismith mum a **** haha

Status
Not open for further replies.