Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we complain if he did that to Suarez?

If somebody did that to one of ours, we would want action.

Still a lot more to come from him as a footballer hopefully.

Its assault, regardless of who it is/who did it. I'd be embarrassed if he did it in an Everton shirt.

was watching this live and i still think he will be in trouble for this, what an idiot for doing it and if he done that in the blue for everton he would be hated

Who knows if the guy did something or said something to deserve it...

All I know is, I used to love seeing Big Dunc put people on the floor, so if he plays well and gives his all for the club, then it's good enough for me.

Spot on. Do not want to see Eveton players getting inolved with that. Naismith could still be a player though.

We forgave Duncan!

the difference was the pre-meditation...he thought about as we was running towards him and worked out a way to do it without getting noticed, he should be banned for a long time, it was worse than duncans headbutt

I can think of many things that could be said or done that would warrant someone being dealt a swift elbow to the face to be fair.

so can i, doing you mates wife, stealing money off you mum etc
something said on a football pitch ???
NO NO NO its wrong what he done and he should be banned. if this was gerrard, i dont know you but i feel your view might be slightly different?

a foreman to the face is not handbags

He pushes him away with his forearm and your man drops with the contact he knows what hes doing - its as bad looking for the red. Handbags really.

TBH the game is gone to soft, id prefer to see a bit more bite in it like the old days.

Anyway thats a single incident out of context, i bet the guy raked his studs down his calf of the ball or something 5 mins before.

He pushes him away with his forearm and your man drops with the contact he knows what hes doing - its as bad looking for the red. Handbags really.

TBH the game is gone to soft, id prefer to see a bit more bite in it like the old days.

Anyway thats a single incident out of context, i bet the guy raked his studs down his calf of the ball or something 5 mins before.

dont get me wrong, i'm not calling for his head or anything and i would love to see a bit more bite in the game, like some yellow carded challenges are a joke, you get a yellowe for over celebrating ffs, however you cant do that on a football pitch when the ball is no where near you, u just cant

flabbergasted

Status
Not open for further replies.