Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you mate though i aint sure how much Martinez sees that as a priority. Ideally though yep we would have another one like Ross. I think Martinez actually fancies Naismith to sort of play a similar role as well Del hence why i don't think it would be a priority in his mind.

Oh no doubt he's going to go all out and try to bring in a couple of strikers, That's our main problem position

Would still like him to spend 3-4m on a young RB, Hibbert would be awful coming in to that side if Coleman was out

Osman will do as back up No.10 for Europe.

What about league games?

Is Barkley going to play everyone of those?

I know its not priority but Osman is awful and it would be great to have an AM mid with some quality fighting it out with Ross for that position

What about league games?

Is Barkley going to play everyone of those?

I know its not priority but Osman is awful and it would be great to have an AM mid with some quality fighting it out with Ross for that position
No but I can't remember a big game where Osman started against Barkley, Osman is at his level against the lower league teams, Sunderland game aside.

The window hasn't closed yet, we might still go out and get an AM. Doubt it tho, Osman is RM's Neville.

No but I can't remember a big game where Osman started against Barkley, Osman is at his level against the lower league teams, Sunderland game aside.

The window hasn't closed yet, we might still go out and get an AM. Doubt it tho, Osman is RM's Neville.

City away, Spurs home, Spurs away, Chelsea home, Arse home, City home.

City away, Spurs home, Spurs away, Chelsea home, Arse home, City home.
Oh.

jennifer-lawrence-disappointed-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.