Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
please respect the no swearing rule and do not abuse other posters
I agree mate

Mad the way these teams have squads and that

Surely just buy 11 players and play them every game, Madness wasting money on players to sit on the bench

Clever you fella.

5 / 6 players for 2 positions if you had a tiny bit of intelligence you would see my point.

Fu-ck off back to bluekipper with your childish sarcasm.

Reactions: FTY

Clever you fella.

5 / 6 players for 2 positions if you had a tiny bit of intelligence you would see my point.

Fu-ck off back to bluekipper with your childish sarcasm.

Gibson/McCarthy/Barry and Besic

Who's the other 2 players who play DM mate?

Or are you suggesting Osman and Barkley should play in front of the back 4?

LOL @ YOU FOR BELEIVING ANYTHING I SAY!

How on gods green earth would I know number he's doing to wear?!
No titbag you were right, I just thought I'd let you do the honours and tell him.
170px-Leon_Osman.png

Sure he will mate and im made up with him signing but its not a position we are short on.
Wouldn't say we're short on it as it's probably the most physically demanding position with the amount of ground that needs to be covered and the work in transitioning the ball from def to attack. We need plenty of good options there, even that many so starting 11 players like macca can stay home in europa away group games and stay focused for the match on sunday, instead bring ledson etc

I really like the way he handled his first interview for us. Perfect level of being humble, bigging up the club, bigging up the manager and the perfect amount of confidence... or swaGGGGAA - as Martinez would say :)

Mo Mo, Mo Mo Mo Mo, Mo Mo Mo Mo, Mo MUHAMED BESIC!!

Wouldn't say we're short on it as it's probably the most physically demanding position with the amount of ground that needs to be covered and the work in transitioning the ball from def to attack. We need plenty of good options there, even that many so starting 11 players like macca can stay home in europa away group games and stay focused for the match on sunday, instead bring ledson etc

Yea i see your point mate.

If we had money to throw around then i wouldnt worry but we never seem to have just that.

Sure he will mate and im made up with him signing but its not a position we are short on.

Gibson has been out for beards

We had Barry and McCarthy for most of last season and when one was out we struggled

Do you even watch football ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.