Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a key area of the pitch and one where we struggled to rotate last season. There were certainly moments we could ha e done with resting both McCarthy and Barry so this is a solid signing along with Gibson being back its the centre of the park sorted out. Now just to sort out our lightweight strikeforce and some width and we will be ready for the quadruple

osmans 21 mate. More likely to be 5 or 17.
No he's right mate:

7ee68fbe36310a8635e09a86feb3bf10.png

Seriously excited by this lid... he looked the real deal at the world cup. Really hope he bosses it for Everton!

Its a key area of the pitch and one where we struggled to rotate last season. There were certainly moments we could ha e done with resting both McCarthy and Barry so this is a solid signing along with Gibson being back its the centre of the park sorted out. Now just to sort out our lightweight strikeforce and some width and we will be ready for the quadruple

We desperately need an attacking midfielder who can split a defence wide open

Someone for Barkley to learn from, Osman is simply not good enough for that role

Can you Bosnian lads have a word on Twitter, encourage him to hand in a loan transfer request.
Would love for Dzeko to leave City. But there is no way City will let him go I believe. He's been their most consistent striker, and with Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic all being injury prone, there is just no way.

We desperately need an attacking midfielder who can split a defence wide open

Someone for Barkley to learn from, Osman is simply not good enough for that role

I hear you mate though i aint sure how much Martinez sees that as a priority. Ideally though yep we would have another one like Ross. I think Martinez actually fancies Naismith to sort of play a similar role as well Del hence why i don't think it would be a priority in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.