Votes: 65 95.6%
  • Average

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • HB's option

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has come a long long long way since that first preseason match against Real Salt Lake right after he signed with us.

That was the match where he was at right back and TX Bill had head in hands saying "What were you thinking Davie?"

Well, looks like Moyes knew what he was doing when he signed him, as he has with so many of his signings.

He's been exceptional this season, our best player by some distance. I can't think of many better centre backs in the league this season, and that includes Vidic. The partnership between him and Lescott has been key to our revival over the past few months as teams simply don't look like scoring past us. We didn't have that early in the season but it's nailed on now. With our lack of strikers we are always going to struggle scoring lots of goals but with a clean sheet almost guarateed we don't need to to carry on winning.

i would bet that jags owns torres now, the lady boy probably lives in his cellar, cleans his toilet and eats the dog crap off the floor. he deserves little better.

its a very good thing when your centre half outpaces, out thinks, out plays and out manouvers supposedly one of the worlds best strikers.

i would bet that jags owns torres now, the lady boy probably lives in his cellar, cleans his toilet and eats the dog crap off the floor. he deserves little better.

its a very good thing when your centre half outpaces, out thinks, out plays and out manouvers supposedly one of the worlds best strikers.

To be honest with you, there probably isn't no one better. As much as i hate Liverpool, i can admit that Torres is the worlds best.

He's the DADDY !!! Ive said it since he walked through the door . ( Yes even when getting raped in midfield vs the [Poor language removed] ) Very few better markers anywhere .
Plus , anyone who went to Sheff Utd last time , he helped Timmy off the pitch when our Hero's metatarsal went west .
He's fukn boss .
L.C.A.B. ;)

498c0043c632a.gif
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.