Votes: 65 95.6%
  • Average

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • HB's option

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I love the bit where he just leaves him flat on his arse in the corner in front of the Gwladys. Top man

Would easily walk into the back four of AC Milan, Real Madrid, or any of the other "big" clubs on current form.

Would easily walk into the back four of AC Milan, Real Madrid, or any of the other "big" clubs on current form.

Agreed, only Vidic better than him (in the league) on current form really...Ferdinanc, Carvalho have been injured, and Terry hasnt been too good.

Ive always said he had the choice to be a Dave Watson or John Terry, depending on where he wanted to take his all around game, as there have been some frailties.

What has really impressed me is that you can see an all round improvement in the last hand full of games. Instances where he previously would have hoofed he is now considering better, and chooseing better options could be a combination of coaching, expierence and confidence. He is turning into a great defender, currently in the top five in the country. I fully exect he will get an international call by the end of the week.

Just one point though, hes been great all season but does anyone else think his game has gone to a different level since hes switched from the left to the right centre back position.

Whats rarely mentioned is that from what i hear he is also one of the biggest and strongest charicters in the dressing room, his versatility is also a big plus.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.