• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy-Hodgson-football-mana-006.jpg

Havn't read every suggestion... i think to save paying compensation to any club.. what about Kenny Jackett?
He's free and no ties.. Left Millwall after 6 loyal years and worked with a budget far far less than moyesy..
We got DM from PNE a 1st division club and Millwall are a stable Championship club!

Havn't read every suggestion... i think to save paying compensation to any club.. what about Kenny Jackett?
He's free and no ties.. Left Millwall after 6 loyal years and worked with a budget far far less than moyesy..
We got DM from PNE a 1st division club and Millwall are a stable Championship club!

I thought maybe Zola if Watford dont go up.

lad in work says his millwall mates think it's a strong possibility.

60-1 would be worth a fiver.

Yep...

The more i think about Martinez the more it makes sense. Has been loyal to Wigan and only left Swansea after getting them promoted. We need a manager who'll be with us for the long haul, would fume if we turned into a team changing coaches every year or two.

I cant believe the amount of posters against him. Obviously I'd much rather Bill got us Pellegrini but realistically Martinez isnt the worst idea.

Its a sad day when bookies are providing odds for walter smith.

Feel sorry for paul ince, steve bruce and the easter bunny who are currently at longer odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.