Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no hope it's a wind up but I received a text to say we have got Lennon.... :(.

Please noooooooo!

I live in Swansea and have seen plenty of their matches over the last 5 or 6 years, as well as Wigan's televised games and those against us, and I don't think there's a lot between Laudrup and Martinez overall. Laudrup has signed Michu and changed a season, signed a decent player in Flores, had a couple of under-performing big-money buys in Hernandez and the Korean, relied heavily on Ashley Williams and somehow turned Routledge from a Lidl squad-filler to a Lidl Ashley Young. Either would do a reasonable job short-term but I've a feeling Martinez would out-perform Laudrup over 5 years.

Intresting, i watched a bit of Watford this year and Zola has them playing fantastic football with alot of Loan players but look like they have been playing years. I would look forward to seeing how we play with either Zola or Martinez.

hearing o keefee earlier we can afford any manager its matter of them wanting to come to a club with your hands tied behind your back in regards too transfers i think we end up with a lower league manager from the championship or even martinez i think we should go for jol,laudrup,klinsman di matteo and one i think weve not even thought about holloway

hearing o keefee earlier we can afford any manager its matter of them wanting to come to a club with your hands tied behind your back in regards too transfers i think we end up with a lower league manager from the championship or even martinez i think we should go for jol,laudrup,klinsman di matteo and one i think weve not even thought about holloway

misfits.gif

Staying out of this so far, but if Neil Lennon becomes the next Everton manager, I quit football.

I will join you Tubey

Hasnt he just won the League with the lowest points total ever or something

The mans a beaut, Plus he has ginger hair

In the 2011-12 season, Montpellier shocked the footballing world by winning its first Ligue 1 title, finishing the season with 82 points, three more than runner-up Paris Saint-Germain.
They'll be 7th-9th this year. Still a big achievement but in France there is just one mega-rich team ... we have a few more in the Prem. Still a good shout though for sure. No comp and some experience "punching above his weight" and dealing with a small budget. I wonder how small is 30m relative to the rest of the French league minus PSG? Is that near the bottom of the league (so that even 7th to 9th finish is a fairly decent return) or is it mid-table so the win was a massive achievement and this year is about average?

Would like to be frozen in carbonite until this blows over
Good idea!

1) joachim low 2)Laudrup 3)Mourinho
Yeah not a bad list I guess. NSNO!

Relax people. It'll be 2 weeks before this is over.
Two weeks into the next season maybe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.