Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughes, McLeish, Redknapp, O'Neill -- would make me depressed

Martinez, Jol, Lambert - meh.

Laudrup - yeah not too bad a choice I guess

Who knows, Steve Round could be a tactical genius like he is in FM

Moyes should give Billy-boy a few tips about our new manager so with a bit of luck we might get a hidden gem. I have to be optimistic here...

Why? Would we continue to sign players outside of Transfer windows? Would the chairman sanction a wage bill so high all our money would run out within 3-months of signing said players? Would we completely disregard all our previous work to keep the club afloat just for HAWWY???

Please leave the nonsense to the Kopites

Exactly this. Those clubs who authorised and let Harry spend money they didn't have only have them selves to blame, can hardly blame the manager for asking and being told yes! I'm sure moyes asked plenty and got told No!

If you don't think Harry is a good appointment for football reasons well fair enough (although I don't see how) but to use he'd make us skint is ridiculous... This board don't give money away, so why on earth would they give it Harry?? Bizarre thinking...

Mark Hughes being interview for the Everton Job by Sky Sports News:( QUESTION WAS do you believe you could keep Everton in the top half? anyway he came across well but still meh

Exactly this. Those clubs who authorised and let Harry spend money they didn't have only have them selves to blame, can hardly blame the manager for asking and being told yes! I'm sure moyes asked plenty and got told No!

If you don't think Harry is a good appointment for football reasons well fair enough (although I don't see how) but to use he'd make us skint is ridiculous... This board don't give money away, so why on earth would they give it Harry?? Bizarre thinking...
Hadnt harry put most of his clubs in big trouble when he left tho

Mark Hughes being interview for the Everton Job by Sky Sports News:( QUESTION WAS do you believe you could keep Everton in the top half? anyway he came across well but still meh

If Hughes became manager, I would genuinely follow Kidderminster Harriers only next season

Hang on. Being interviewed by Sky about the job, or being interviewed by Everton, and that being talked about on Sky?

Why a must pal??

You do realize that foreign managers who come to the PL very often don't work? Not saying for eg. The Porto manager couldn't come in and do a job but he could come in change all the staff, and bring in some terrible signings and nosedive us down the league table. Foreign is a massive risk to the club internally and the team/league placing's...

I just feel the club as a whole needs to be completely transformed in the way things are done and people from the continent, specificially Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland know how to do that. Completely the wrong mentality within the UK.

Your totally against a Harry, Martinez, Oneil ect... Why???

Redknapp: He might manage to get in two or three signings with his wheeling and dealing but he'd ruin the club. And he'd bring in Peter friggin Crouch!

Martinez:

• He can't coach defending as very evident against Swansea last night and their horrendous goals conceded
  • He can't buy in the transfer window he's spent a lot of money of poor players who've been really bad
  • He's about to take a team down who've been on the brink of relegation since they arrived in the league he's not progressed them at all, just been lucky!

O'Neil: He needs to sort himself out, he did a terrible job at Sunderland and needs to regroup, maybe manage in the Championship for a bit to get his confidence up, he'd be a massive risk trying to motivate the players for next season, Sunderland players just looked devoid of drive and passion.

For me Harry Redknapp would keep us where we are currently almost guaranteed...Martinez is a gamble IMO but does know the PL, O'neil seems to have gone downhill like.

On the back of moyes 11yrs stability and the youth, staff, the club he's created do you think now is the time for massive change of culture, manager ect... Such a gamble to do that IMO.

I think a little like utd wanting moyes, like them we need continuity, someone to keep the ball rolling as apposed to a massive change... We don't have the money for that or the money to get us out of the trouble it could cause...

It's going to be even harder for someone to come in and carry on being David Moyes, much easier for him to do that at United and carry on being SAF, especially with the squad they have and the fact that SAF is still there in some capacity. It'll be much easier for a manager to come in... for the long term to put his own mark on Everton Football Club. We need something to push the club forward in a different direction... you can't progress on what Moyes did, doing it his way without more money being available which is what he didn't have. How can someone who isn't David Moyes carry on in his fashion under the limitations he had it's impossible. Exactly the reason why he didn't bother signing a new contract.

Harry redknapp for me!!

Harry Redknapp... christ!

Hang on. Being interviewed by Sky about the job, or being interviewed by Everton, and that being talked about on Sky?

He was being interview about Moyes and United, but was asked 3 questions about maybe him taking on the Everton job. Basically said that it would be a great job for anyone looking to take it, he enjoyed his short time at Everton, said he believes in his ability to manage many PL clubs, when asked about if he think he could do it given the possible financial limitations that the new Everton manager would be under.

Being interview by sky, it was questions you could see being in an everton interview, I recken sky sports news should do our interviews live and we all vote who we want.

Mark Hughes, O'Neill anyone like that, I will cry

I want some kind of Euro soccer hero like Laudrup, Lizarazu, Rui Costa, Baggio. I don't know, just someone the total opposite of MARK HUGHES

*signs up to Harriers forum :(

Mark Hughes, O'Neill anyone like that, I will cry

I want some kind of Euro soccer hero like Laudrup, Lizarazu, Rui Costa, Baggio. I don't know, just someone the total opposite of MARK HUGHES

*signs up to Harriers forum :(

What about Rui Costa Senior?

Status
Not open for further replies.