Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think people are getting carried away with Laudrup. He's done well in one season, there's no evidence to suggest he can sustain it yet.

Don't expect free flowing football either, I've saw Swansea shut up shop and put in some dogged displays this season when they've needed to. This is definitely a good sign btw, shows he's willing to adapt his philosophy which is something he'll have to do at Everton should he come here.

His managerial record prior to Swansea is quite impressive, imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Laudrup

Alan Irvine is already in a crucial position at Everton and hopefully will be left alone to carry on at the academy.He didn't have great success as a manager and appointing him at Everton would make no sense.
heard he has been offerd a job on moyes staff at unt

Last edited:
What? Billy liar will want nothing to do with paying compensation to get a new manager,so at about 2min before kick off for next season in comes Hughes or some other foorball reject that costs less than Moyes per year .If you think this is bad wait till the big name players want to leave and Moyes comes in to buy a few from us. This club will be in free fall very soon.

Everton paid 3 million in compensation for Moyes just after sacking Walter Smith, this was in 2002, with no mega TV deal about to come into place.

Everton paid 3 million in compensation for Moyes just after sacking Walter Smith, this was in 2002, with no mega TV deal about to come into place.

Christ, did we? What sort of deal was he on at Preston FFS! He may have his detractors does Davey lad, but he can negotiate a contract, thats for sure. Phew.

Rather have Irvine than 90% of the losers that we've been linked with.
Even when Kendall left for the first time I've never been so concerned about the future of this club, Moyes was
the bit of masking tape keeping the whole creaking heap of ****e that Bill built together..I fear the demolition man(O'Neill, Hughes, Martinez) walking through the door

they want people to ring in so they tell LIES it is the trash that calls itself commercial radio

Status
Not open for further replies.