MIKEL ARTETA RECEPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what sort of reception is in store for Mikel Arteta as he seemed to take some abuse at the Emirates in March during our FA cup defeat. Will things have simmered down perhaps?

Probably will walk in through the Player's Reception or stay home and watch the game with his injury.

To summarise - next season

Was an absolutely top class player for us, stayed a lot longer than he had to, if he was the bell all the short sighted hypocrites who were happy to ignore his snide qualities when he was an everton player, think he is. He's not a scouser or local lad, but has said nothing but good things about everton off the pitch, on the pitch he is very very well paid to try an do the job he has always done, why do people expect less out of sentiment.

I'm glad he won a medal, he's too good of a player not to, those who hate the lad, need to grow up and enter the real world

He got a very good reception on his return to Goodison the first time, including getting a good reception when coming over to the Gwladys to take a corner. That only soured the next time he came back due to his actions in the cup game.

He got a very good reception on his return to Goodison the first time, including getting a good reception when coming over to the Gwladys to take a corner. That only soured the next time he came back due to his actions in the cup game.
This, but even if he's injured he should get an ear-full imo.
He's been disgraceful.

players tend to play better when you boo them....we'd be better served cheering on our own players then wasting our time on theirs....

Shame Ramsey got himself suspended for the champs league game, he might have been left out of our game otherwise....

I wonder what sort of reception is in store for Mikel Arteta as he seemed to take some abuse at the Emirates in March during our FA cup defeat. Will things have simmered down perhaps?

Certainly I have vented my spleen at the last game and whilst I won't be welcoming him back with the vigour I did prior to his histrionics at the Emirates, nor will I be barracking him the way I did in April.

That said, he was injured last evening.

Will he feature on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.