MIKEL ARTETA RECEPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, but some never approved of his snide, and he was far worse vs us imo

True.

I thought he was a **** for how he acted vs us. Hopefully he learnt from it and acts with a bit more respect towards us next time he plays against us. It seems a shame to have our lasting memories of Arteta as some k**b of a player at Arsenal, rather than as having been a really great, loyal player for Everton during his time with us, which is how I want to remember him.

Loved him when he was here. His performance hasnt been great for a while so I hope he plays, last season at Goodison he lost his cool an played quite gash, a repeat performance would be nice. I'd deffo cheer him if he does that.

True.

I thought he was a **** for how he acted vs us. Hopefully he learnt from it and acts with a bit more respect towards us next time he plays against us. It seems a shame to have our lasting memories of Arteta as some k**b of a player at Arsenal, rather than as having been a really great, loyal player for Everton during his time with us, which is how I want to remember him.
His loss mate, don't think he was commited after his injury and only stayed longer as a favour to Moyes imo

I really hope he plays. His antics in the last game following in from his lack of respect for us in the cup game, will make goodison an angry and snarling bear pit. Let's face it the team plays better when the crowd are 'at it'.
On the other hand I'm sorry to be talking about Arteta in these terms as he was one of favourite everton players of recent times. He spoke so openly and fondly about us, even when he signed for arsenal, saying he always be an evertonian. His behaviour in that cup game has soured my memory of his time with us. In truth I thought he was better then that.

I was never a huge fan of Arteta. He was fine enough but he never got me in the heart. We got a decent fee but the timing was terrible. He's since been a bell in games against us. Overall? Meh I've got bigger things to think about.

Bag 'o [Poor language removed] Arteta since he pulled that fast one at the Emirates in the Cup. Him and Santi look like a right pair of bum chums and you would be hard pressed to ever believe that he played for the mighty blues, needs to have a word with his old mate Cahill and show a bit of respect for the azzuri.

Am I wrong in thinking that every time we come up against Arsenal, a new thread appears on the reception Arteta will receive? We go over the same things: he mugged us off on deadline day, but he did well for us. He shouldn't be such a snide, but he's a professional and not a local lad. etc.

He's a bell now. Let's leave it at that.

If he stands near the back of the Street end, he'll get no reception, signal's bad there lid

Injury ruined him as a player, was magical for us. Any half decent player would have left as we sold all our best players and got McFadden back to partner Anichebe.

Status
Not open for further replies.