MIKEL ARTETA RECEPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should just abuse everybody who doesn't play for Everton and have done with it, no room for nice guys or sentiment when playing the Blues. In fact Let's just hate everything.

Is this your thought process? Telling me what i thought of him? Or just a couple of generalisations?
Arteta , bit snidey to other players while playing for us = legend

Arteta, bit snidey while playing for another team = total bell

Ok then ...

I don't care about him being snidey against us but the way he celebrated that penalty against us was a disgrace.. he was a washed up player before he joined us.

Loved Arteta when he played for us and was gutted when he left. He has always had that hint of snide about him but I never thought he would direct it our way.

Wont be booing him on Saturday (if he does make the game) unless he goes into full on bell mode, in which case he's nothing but a badge kissing, OG scoring, Ross bothering, greasy haired nobjockey

Was an absolutely top class player for us, stayed a lot longer than he had to, if he was the bell all the short sighted hypocrites who were happy to ignore his snide qualities when he was an everton player, think he is. He's not a scouser or local lad, but has said nothing but good things about everton off the pitch, on the pitch he is very very well paid to try an do the job he has always done, why do people expect less out of sentiment.

I'm glad he won a medal, he's too good of a player not to, those who hate the lad, need to grow up and enter the real world

...appreciate he was good for us, but lets not forget that Everton was good for him too. He was idolised and left on relatively good terms but some of his actions since haven't helped and the reaction from a section of our fans isn't surprising. Personally, I don't hold any grudges for anybody who gave their all when wearing Blue.

Arteta , bit snidey to other players while playing for us = legend

Arteta, bit snidey while playing for another team = total bell

Ok then ...
look it may be rosey gigs and all but I can't recall him ever being as bad, as he is now with Arse!! every minute he's in the ref's face cryarsing and demanding bookings.I like a nark and moaner as much as the next man but a rat and snide I cant abide ! (poetry aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.