Martinez - Wigan point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, something doesn't add up in all of this. In fact, a lot of things don't. Not calling you a liar, just makes about as much sense as a fish and jam butty.

Who and what does he drive around? Where does he take them? Where can he take his car once he gets to the car park at the ground?

Your second to last sentence implies that he drives Martinez around, yet it was only "one day Martinez seen him and asked why he was sitting in that car park or place, can't remember exactly where he said but not further into the ground"

Care to elaborate mate? I'm not being hostile, but that whole comment is one of the most nonsensical things I've ever read.

I didn't want to type the whole thing out as it may have bored people and dragged on a bit but I'll explain the parts you brought up.

He does a lot of driving for Martinez when going to club events or things similar to that. Under Moyes he said he had a certain place to park in the ground that wasn't really close to an entrance shall we say? Then when waiting for someone, may have even been Martinez he questioned why he was so far from said entrance/exit.

Megson is just the man we need to bring in quality signings like Shola and Cattermole, don't you think @Moomin?

Pfft he does not deserve to manage the talents of them superstars.

If Roberto can make Cleverly into a world class player, imagine what he could do with the tackling powers of Cattermole. I'd be watching the news in the evening and seeing the Israeli cannons firing towards Gaza until Cattermole slides in and tackles them. Then we go inside the West Bank and see Cattermole tackle the Hamas rockets.

Shola will follow into the war zone with a Mariachi band bringing the Israeli army and Hamas fighters together in a conga.

Status
Not open for further replies.