Man City tunnel Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that, Osman getting had off made me proper laugh. Also Ballotelli the only one not in a suit haha.

Interested to see Neville, Baines, Howard, Jags and Hibbert all speaking to Lescott - especially Neville having a laugh. Howard saying "Good to see you" - he's coming back haha.

Interesting to see Baines swapping shirts with Jo Hart and also Heitinga has swapped his shirt with Aguero I think, only been on the pitch a minute the cheeky [Poor language removed]!

Wish there was more behind the scenes stuff on all footy teams, not just Everton. It's fascinating to see what goes on.

I managed to blag 'corporate box' tickets for a Take That ( including Robbie Williams) gig and I found walking around The Etihad Stadium, felt more like a very posh new hotel rather than a football ground. It was quite bizarre, but I suppose that's the way football and corporate hospitality has gone these days - away from the traditional football ground to the much more polished Stadia approach. I always wonder what teams and staff must make of our ground, when they visit. Are they pleased to still see a team, keeping to the more "Down to Earth " look or do they feel like they've gone back in time and like their "roughing it" for the afternoon. Bit like when some one has moved from A council estate to Childwall.. then goes back to see his old mates for the afternoon !

Notice Brian Kidd asking Jags what his contract situation is after they have gone into see the referee?!

Also Fellaini asking Distin if the ground was like that when he played for them and then went on to say that he thought he could play there and that Mancini's interest makes him feel good?!

Notice Brian Kidd asking Jags what his contract situation is after they have gone into see the referee?!

Also Fellaini asking Distin if the ground was like that when he played for them and then went on to say that he thought he could play there and that Mancini's interest makes him feel good?!

*burns down house

Noticed that. Wonder what Jags said, think it was something like 'it's alright, prefer to play' or something.

At what time did that conversation happen?

Good watch that. Strangely fascinating in the same way as the Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait film. I did not realise how much shirt swappage occurred in the tunnel!

Status
Not open for further replies.